1/2 C ff milk
2.8 oz strawberries*
3 oz orange *
1C black coffee

*colors red and orange

Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

rachael2011 responded:
Good morning!
I actually have this weekend off. I know I have off thru the week, but somehow the weekend just feels different. Anyways:

Breakfast was oatmeal and apple (red)

Am skipping lunch and having an early dinner since breakfast was so late (10A).
Dinner will be a salad w spinach (green), pepper (green), cherry tomato (red), mushroom (white) and carrots (orange), and wheat pasta w green pepper and onion (green and white0 and tomato sauce (red) w mozzarella.

Sometime before bed I hope to have 1C black beans (cooked w onion and garlic(white) to boost my protein which is kind of low today.

Everybody have a good day.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 281.6 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

abnersmom responded:
Hey Judy and all, still trying to eat especially healthy but not going to take time to post foods. Will try to get back in the swing of things next week.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

jis4judy replied to abnersmom's response:
Hi Deb you take good care of yourself try not to get bogged down and use food for comfort while you are going through the tough times this is what I have done in the past and changing that one thing is very helpful Please forgive me for this because I am always thinking of my journey and it over rides everything
stil praying for you and your sister Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

justmejust responded:
exercise today, hour shopping with daughter, stretches

breakfast
oatmeal, cinnamon, blueberries
skim milk, 32 oz coffee

lunch
3" turkey on 9 grain
cup lettuce tomato cucumber red onion black olives
T honey mustard
half lg banana

Blue, green, red, white, are olives black? mustard yellow?

Have a great day today,
Laura -
Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

rachael2011 replied to rachael2011's response:
Just a change to my intake. Instead of the salad and pasta, I went to the Chinese buffet. Took my time eating and tried to watch the amount and types of foods I chose. Tonight, I will have some popcorn, but other than that, the kitchen is closed.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 281.6 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

jimbo0629 replied to rachael2011's response:
Rachael, sounds like what I do when I go with my friends to the Chinese buffet. Good luck with your short term goal. I have lost 45 lbs and it took me 6 months, I have 50 more lbs to go. I try to take 10 lbs at a time. I try to exercise every day and write down my calories.

justmejust responded:
Hi Judy, the image you posted looks interesting but it is too blurry for me to read it.
Laura -
Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

justmejust replied to jimbo0629's response:
Hi Jimbo0629, you are doing really good to lose 45 lb. in 6 months. Congratulations!
Laura -

Spotlight: Member Stories

Age 43, In a nutshell, 3 kids, (2 sons ages 24 YEARS old, and 17 MONTHS, with a daughter who just turned 22 yesterday. A 140 mile round trip M-F commu...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.