1/2 C ff milk
1/2 C raisin bran
1/3 C heart to heart
3 Oz strawberries
1 prune
Purple and red for todays breakfast
Dinner will be

Pork onions broccoli either baked beans or red potato side salad

the usual evening stuff yogurt berries pistachio nuts apple with peanut butter maybe a small square of dark chocolate or cantaloupe
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

shelsangel responded:
Morning,

Breakfast
1 slice ham, 1 egg, 1 slice american cheese, hash brown

Lunch
NO salad today is shopping day. 1 peach yogurt, 1 peanut butter kashi bar, 1 oz almonds

Dinner
unsure

Lots of water

I hope everyone has a great day. Sending out lots of HUGGS and PRAYERS for everyone. HUGGS Jean
Everything happens for a reason. HUGGS, Jean
SW 301.2 CW 282.0 GW 165 could change after I reach it :-)

abnersmom responded:
Good morning.

AM weight 149

Breakfast: the usual oatmeal, blueberries, walnuts and coffee
Lunch: Will pick something up on the run as I leave work AGAIN to go to the hospital to be with my sister while they implant a stint in her heart. Probably SUBway
Dinner: Who knows? Planning is a bit crazy right now.

I did end up having a broiled pork chop and 2 C steamed broccoli last night for supper

I go see my surgeon tomorrow and hopefully he will tell me that I can start exercising again, albeit I know it will be slow at first.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

rachael2011 responded:
Good morning.

Had a bad night last night and ordered Domino's after dinner. Ugh. Why? Why? Anyways, decided to have a low carb day bc of that. So breakfast was an orange and 1/2C walnuts which I haven't had in ages. Shortly after eating I was all itchy and got a few hives on my face and head. Took Benadryl which caused the itching to subside and am throwing away the walnuts!

Lunch will be chicken in salad w onion, green pepper, cherry tomatoes, carrots, mushrooms and spinach.

Dinner will be chicken and broccoli.

Will have popcorn tonight.

May go to the store to pick up something purple/ blue to get all my colors in today. Maybe prunes.

Everybody have a good day!
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 281.6 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

rachael2011 replied to abnersmom's response:
Debbie- Am thinking of and praying for you and your sister.

SharonNVirginia replied to rachael2011's response:
Rachel,

Were you emotional when you ordered the pizza? Hungry? Bored? Lonely?

I ate late last night, after midnight, because I was really physically hungry. I had a peanut butter and peach butter on whole wheat. I really needed that.

You may have been suffering real hunger, but you need to figure out why you over-reacted. Have you been starving yourself lately? You can only temporarily lose weight by starving yourself. Scientific studies show that you can starve animals into thinness. But as soon as they are allowed access to food they eat themselves back to the same weight. We have to change what we eat so we are less hungry to be successful.

For me, pizza is very emotionally satisfying. But a couple of hours later I am hungrier than I would have been if I had eaten whole grain, lean meat and vegetables.

Love you Babe, and want you to succeed.
Smoochies,
Sharon
CW 207 SW 265 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

SharonNVirginia responded:
Weigh in 207

oatmeal and blackberries
Chipotle chicken salad with guacamole and no salad dressing.

75 carb grams so far.
Smoochies,
Sharon
CW 207 SW 265 GW 130

justmejust replied to SharonNVirginia's response:
Good day!

Blueberries, cereal, ff milk, coffee, yellow pear

Lunch Peanut butter jelly whole grain, Ff milk, grapefruit red, spinach green

Later!
Laura -
Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

SharonNVirginia replied to SharonNVirginia's response:
That's purple, red and green. I need some yellow and orange later.
Smoochies,
Sharon
CW 207 SW 265 GW 130

rachael2011 replied to SharonNVirginia's response:
Hi Sharon- I don't know why I do it or how to stop. It's not all the time and I really can't find an emotional reason or a food reason. I definitely wasn't hungry as I do try to stay in a calorie range, balancing my protein, carbs and fats plus I didn't feel hungry. It was just this obsession w food. To make a long story short, I joined overeater's anonymous and have decided to follow the steps of the 12 step program (the same steps as AA). I still avoid my trigger foods and try to stay on plan, but I admit that I have a food addiction that only God can get me out of. I have only gone to 2 meetings, but it seems to be a good fit. Thanks for caring.

justmejust replied to justmejust's response:
Red cherries, green asparagus, white banana (is banana white or yellow?
Laura -
Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

justmejust replied to justmejust's response:
1400 calories today Exercise circuit, easy, table tennis fun
Laura -

Dinner
roast beef on
whole wheat
carrots
popcorn.

I only ate the popcorn because I was genuinely hungry and craving it. But in the morning I paid the price. Water retention, .6 pound weight uptick and spinal and lymphedema pain. I need to find a way around the salt cravings I have been succumbing to. I think I will whip up some yogurt based dip and keep cut up veggies in the cooler. I really like that. Maybe I can say "No salty snacks, I'll fill up on some celery, carrots, tomatoes, cucumbers, and peppers instead." Wish me luck.
Smoochies,
Sharon
CW 207 SW 265 GW 130

For dinner I had
roast beef on
whole wheat
carrots
evening snack
100 cal. Popcorn bag
Smoochies,
Sharon
CW 207 SW 265 GW 130

parakeet210 replied to rachael2011's response:
Rachael

I wb careful about tree nuts until you know for sure it's only walnuts. Nuts are a very common allergy.. You might say I have a very high use and knowledge of allergies
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

Spotlight: Member Stories

Been over weight all my life--59 years old. I need to lose about 100 pounds.I have a bad back and hip. Can't exercise I can barely walk. So I am c...More

Helpful Tips

Easy Link to the WebMD Food and Fitness Planner
To let people know how to find it, go to WebMD home page it's listed on there, but here's the easy link for you ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.