todays weigh in 151

Breakfast

oatmeal with blueberries and 2 chocolate morsels 2 chopped walnuts

there was 1/2 C oats old fashioned
1/4 C blueberries dried
1/4 T honey
1/2 c ff milk

Today is football day
will post when I can Dinner plans are pork with onions a green vegie maybe sweet potato
not sure of salad sounds not so good to me right now

Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

abnersmom responded:
Good morning! Am weight 149

Breakfast: 1 egg scrambled, 1 slice whole wheat toast, 2 patties turkey sausage Lunch: large salad with carrots, 1 tbsp cheese and 2 tbsps. Balsamic vinaigrette Snack: large apple Dinner: baked chicken breast, red potato and green beans

Walked a very slow 2 miles this morning. Good to be back out there. I love walking outdoors in the fall.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

SharonNVirginia responded:
Hello all!

oatmeal
blackberries PURPLE
cinnamon
sausage
crabcake
celery GREEN

Went out to dinner with my gynecologist friend last night, She okayed my low carb diet. She goes low carb 5 days a week for maintenance and eats what she wants on Sat and Sunday. Wow, if I can do a maintenance like that it will be easy as pie. Don't know if I will, though, as she pointed out the individual differences rule. She checked my arm and has given me a sample of an anti-inflammation drug to try.

Judy! How's that oatmeal? I need to keep blueberries in the house. Living by the Chesapeake, our "caviar" is blue crab. Since I haven't been up to going out to seafood houses, we decided to try Phillip's frozen crab cakes (available at Costco). They have been a life saver for me.

Green Bay just won! Woo hoo!! Have a great day, y'all.
Smoochies,
Sharon
CW 207 SW 265 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

SharonNVirginia replied to abnersmom's response:
Oh, Debbie,

I am so happy you got to walk. It's like a natural anti-depressant, isn't it? I'll bet you saw some beautiful things.
Hope your recovery continues smoothly.
Smoochies,
Sharon
CW 207 SW 265 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

jis4judy replied to SharonNVirginia's response:
Hi Sharon the oatmeal was good
My rainbow is sort of lacking today

I had
4.5 oz boneless skinless chicken breast
4.7 oz sweet potato baked orange
2/4 C broccoli crowns green

6.1 oz apple red
2 T peanut butter

\ 1 Cup cocoa with milk ovaltine and cocoa powder

just now had 1/4 c bran flakes 1/3 C heart to heart 1/3 c ff milk

was feeling yucky this morning so skipped my walk
and made some broth watch a miracle win by my Patriots
didn;t feel like fruits or salad today

I did like the oatmeal

Hugs Judy

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

parakeet210 replied to jis4judy's response:
Hi Judy I hope your just decided tonmakena change cuz u wanted to not cuz ur commin down sick.. Hang in there pats won as did broncos. Yeah Our game was a b- Since they won then they get a b but me n hubby gave - cuz they weren't very sharp.

I had today Red tomato red pepper Green spinach raw & romaine lettuce and sweet peas Wite English cuc Orange carrots petite Yellow pineapple

Someone else is a football fan. Here too.

Praying for anyone who needs a prayer
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

mog1026 replied to parakeet210's response:
I didn't weigh myself today because we had overnight guests and I had to move fast in the morning because I overslept. I didn't fall asleep until 5am! Crazy! I basically ate the same thing today as yesterday which is a repeat of too many calories, but at least fairly healthy. Lots of colors in my rainbow No Debbie No! I'm just not ready to give up my Larabars! I know it will be part of the process, but I'm just not ready. I don't think there is anything intrinsically wrong with dates and nuts, but what's wrong is that I'm so attached to them. My goal is to just not care one way or another what healthy choice I make someday. Almost Monday and the start of a new week!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 207.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

abnersmom replied to mog1026's response:
Lol Kathy! Hang on to those bars then. I haven't given up my cheese either, just greatly reduced how much I eat. I think it's good to hang on to some favs, if not we feel too deprived.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

jis4judy replied to parakeet210's response:
Oh Tweety You are a Broncos fan take good care of my favorite Wes Welker I hear he is doing great things with the broncos I sure miss him as a Patriot
Yes we have a few football fanatics LOL
Hugs Judy

jis4judy replied to mog1026's response:
Hi Kathy the larabars can stay but try to limit the times you have them does the package have an ingredient list ? and how many calories per bar ?
Hugs Judy

mog1026 replied to jis4judy's response:
The ingredients are just dates and nuts but unfortunately those two little ingredients add up to 200 calories
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 207.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

Judy Isn't it crazy how teams trade players? Well Wes Welker is a grand player. He is doing well!! R u feeling better?

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

jis4judy replied to parakeet210's response:
yup tweety I am doing better It was just one of those 24 hour or less bugs all is well just got back from my walk 58 minutes just a little short of my hour ,,
Oh I really hated seeing wes leave but they seem to be doing ok without him more good plays for Manning enjoy

Hugs Judy

Hey Judy I'm a native so was raised with the broncos from knee high. Lol..aim not the tailgater kinda girl but I must admit I'd like to walk among the trucks and campers once. Just to see what it's like I'm glad ur feeling better!!

Today lunch: 6 small waffle fries with a fourth Polynesian sauce container from chick filet A green salad Green apple bites about 4 small pcs Blue blueberries Red strwberries red apple pieces3 50 cal of red balsamic dressing 2 oz chicken Lg diet coke

Workin on it. I'm going for the rainbow first and then after I get that under my belt ill try another step

Tweety keet

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 27 years old. Have been married for almost 8 years and have three children with my husband. Their ages are 6, 5 and 4!!! My 5 year old was diagno...More

Helpful Tips

Easy Link to the WebMD Food and Fitness Planner
To let people know how to find it, go to WebMD home page it's listed on there, but here's the easy link for you ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.