Good morning ladies

weigh in 150 even

breakfast

1/2 C bran flakes
1/3 C heart to heart
1/2 C ff milk

3.1 Oz orange Orange
3.7 oz strawberries RED

dinner today will be pork chop and onions either red potato or baked beans brussel spouts side salad
will be taking a walk today I did do 30 jumping jacks yesterday while watching my Patriots win
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

FirstPrevious12NextLast

abnersmom responded:
Morning all! Am weight 149 Breakfast: 2 eggs scrambled, 2 clementines Lunch: large spring mix salad, 2 tbsp balsamic vinaigrette Snack: apple Dinner: chicken thighs, roasted zucchini and yellow squash

Not sure of exercise today.

Congrats on your patriots win, Judy. Mt titans didn't do as well.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

mog1026 replied to abnersmom's response:
It a new beautiful week and I WILL DO BETTER!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 207.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

foodadvenger responded:
I read your story Judy and I applauded your efforts, you have done so well. There is no one that should be more prouder that you of yourself. I tip my hat to Judy. Thanks Food Advenger

parakeet210 replied to foodadvenger's response:
Blueberries. Blue Rolled whole grain oatmeal Chopped hazelnuts

2 coffee light cream (I can't give up my creamer)

Welcome food avenger
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

jis4judy replied to foodadvenger's response:
Thank you Food Adveger I am very Happy for myself and wish to share with everyone that's why I am still here
I wish you success Hugs Judy

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

mog1026 replied to jis4judy's response:
Weight - 208 Egads, Panic! That happened so fast.

Breakfast - 1 cup original Puffins dry
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 207.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

SharonNVirginia responded:
weight 206.6
blood glucose 118

oatmeal
blackberries PURPLE
bacon
eggs
tea

snack
apple RED
walnuts

romaine lettuce GREEN
broiled chicken breast

cabbage soup RED GREEN ORANGE
pork chop
carrots ORANGE

My blood sugar has been under control over the weekend with only half the medicine I used to need. My urinary incontinence is nearly gone. I am sleeping more soundly than before. I'm starting to see the health benefits of reducing.
Smoochies,
Sharon
CW 207 SW 265 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

SharonNVirginia replied to abnersmom's response:
mmmmm clementines
mmmmm spring mix
mmmmm roasted zucchini (hit it with some oregano)
Smoochies,
Sharon
CW 207 SW 265 GW 130

SharonNVirginia replied to parakeet210's response:
Tweety Keet,

You are taking steps right now. Our new friend Food Avenger is also taking steps. These are steps on a journey. Make sure to pace yourself, don't push so hard you won't make it to the end. Keep that creamer for now. Maybe later on you will be able to give it up. I am a Coke and Snickers addict. I couldn't possibly give them up. but I decided I could cut down. Instead of a 20 oz bottle, a 12 oz bottle. Instead of a whole Snickers half a snickers After 5 months of steady effort, I am down to 1/5 of a Snickers and I have kicked Coke entirely. I haven't had a Coke since I think June.
Smoochies,
Sharon
CW 207 SW 265 GW 130

jis4judy responded:
update mid morning snack 7.4 oz pear yellow

Dinner turned out to be
1 lg pork chop
1/2 c cooked onions white
1/2 c brussel spouts green
2.3 oz red potato red

home made chicken soup with carrots and celery that's green and more orange
I did have 1black coffee this morning forgot to list it
Hugs Judy

parakeet210 replied to SharonNVirginia's response:
Sharon. I'm so glad ur doing better. That puts a nice smile on my face!!

I'm recommitting to myself that's for sure and to the community here.... Tats good advice because I panic right now when I have cravings or need to eat. I don't have a problem to much with hunger tho. I'm hungry right now but I'm not going to eat just had lunch an hour ago and I'm up to 800 calories for the day. Argh. 400 left for dinner and a snack. I guess I'm having salad and asparagus for dinner w some chicken..well see

Hey girly you have a good day ok?
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

abnersmom replied to SharonNVirginia's response:
Sharon, I add minced garlic and cherry tomatoes usually to the squash. Oregano is a great suggestion. Thx!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

foodadvenger replied to parakeet210's response:
Thank you for welcoming me to the club. I shopped today, it took me a lot longer in the store, checking sugars and calories, so many foods are deceiving. I was watching a personal trainer and he gave a great tip I thought. He mentioned a cup of coffee in the morning and one about 2pm, to help keep your energy level up, I am also one who likes creamer but that is several extra calories that you don't get to eat. I have 3 meals cooking at once, trying to prepare my meals and snacks for the whole week. I am making a carrot and butter nut squash cream soup, meat loaf, and chicken soup with no noodles, in the crock pot, they all make 10 servings and have less than 300 calories, I divide it into freezer bags and have my food ready so if I am in a hurry, I don't ruin my good food habits, by going through a drive through or something. I did this before years ago when I lost 65lbs after my first child, so I am doing it all again. I love you guys already. I can tell you all are remarkable people. Thanks Stephanie

foodadvenger replied to SharonNVirginia's response:
I have been border line diabetic for years, so I decided to start turning things around now, all my family in old age are diabetics. I don't want to be any time soon that is for sure. Small changes help. You mentioned a urinary track thing, you know dark liquids and caffeine cause me horrible bladder infections, I have to be re careful. Tea, coffee, coke, and of that good stuff. I drink very little dark drinks now, and a tone of flavored water. You can buy that concentrated cranberry in pill form at Wal-Mart, and that azo pack that dyies you urine orange, to help clear up a bladder or kidney infection, soon as I feel one coming on, that is what I go to first thing in my cabinet, and drink lots of cranberry juice and water. Since I do that now, I hardly ever take antibotics anymore. Amazing what small things can do in your everyday life.

Jeremiah 17:7-Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope is the Lord.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've struggled with weight issues all of my adult life. At 37, looking back on all of those years of waisted time-I can never get back. I feel for...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.