Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Does eating Healthy make you toot more??
foodadvenger posted:
It does me, I was in wal-mart I bent over in the ile and one just come right out, with noise, not silent..lol..the couple in there 20th's behind me said "did you hear that, that lady farted..then he said I didn't hear it..she said that lady just farted..I heard her......he said well hun thats just what old people do..oh i went to the other ile and just giggled and giggled, it was all i could do to contain myself...i was in my church cloths..lol..it was so funny!!! all this new stuff I am replacing my carbs with is got the ole train rolling down the tracks..no more constipation for me..to funny I thought!! ok ..my modisty just went out the window..but..lol...i don't care!!! Laughter is good for the sole!! Enjoy Ladies!!

mog1026 responded:
TOTALLY TRUE! It's hard to find the right balance for your body.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 207.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

jis4judy responded:
yes true and if you ease into it your body will get used to it
you get naturally more fiber too certain vegies cause more gas for me brussel spouts and baked beans are my toot makers
Occasionally broccoli... but I eat them anyway
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

abnersmom responded:
Oh definitely! Exercise seems to help me get rid of some of it so less likely to have one slip out!

All that natural fiber from fruits, veggies and whole grains does make a difference, but I can't help but believe that this is healthy!!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

jis4judy replied to jis4judy's response:
Yes Deb is right while walking my 3 miles I toot along the way
not allways but every now and then
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

foodadvenger replied to jis4judy's response:
Yeah.. .I to believe it is the increased fiber I am not use to getting and all that protein instead of carbs, but it is a good thing. I will walk more in the morning and evening, even if I only have time to get a block in, maybe that will help. With small kids I am on the go a lot, but I don't want to embarrass them, especially my teen, she will never be seen in public with me again. Thanks for the comments, it made me feel better, and more normal!

rohvannyn replied to foodadvenger's response:
Everything that digests toots. Sea mammals toot! Even worms toot, believe it or not. Exercise does help work it out of your body. Fiber definitely causes it.

For myself, when I started eating the way my body wanted me to eat (as opposed to what my cravings wanted) I noticed a lot less gas. Grains do it to me every time!
Roh

'Your focus determines your reality.' -QGJ

'Try not. Only do.' --Y

foodadvenger replied to rohvannyn's response:
yeah, I hope my 40 year old body is finally adapting to more fiber and less starches. It seems to be a little better, and this is my second week. I love cats by the way. I have a wonderful housecat named Tiger. I like the picture chose. Steph

parakeet210 replied to foodadvenger's response:
I get it really badddddd too. Tho I just seem to break wind w all sorts of things

Good topic
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

rohvannyn replied to foodadvenger's response:
Thanks, Steph. That's my calico. I have a tortoiseshell, named Shadow, who loves dry rice noodles and rice crackers, and also fetches.... go figure. But the calico, named Mouse, is really awesome and has a wonderful personality. I love calicos and tortoiseshells... such great personalities, and each one is so unique in coloration.
Roh

'Your focus determines your reality.' -QGJ

'Try not. Only do.' --Y

foodadvenger replied to rohvannyn's response:
Yes I have had a lot of calico cats over the years, ven had a few kittens that were the calico bob tails, they hop more with the back feet when running, some one sat they have bob cat in there blood line. I love my cats! I told hubby I will have a cat until the day I die, he said you might as well divorce me and marry the cat the cats get more attention that i do...lol...MEN! Got to love them , whining and everything. Steph

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a mom of 3 ages 22, boy 21, girl and 12 girl.. I have been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and am hoping to lose weight so that I can be off these...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.