Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Exercise Ladies, I am gonna make a Habit to post mine daily, so I stay on track, are you up for it?
foodadvenger posted:
I walked to the park, 1/2 mile, did yoga, and some aerobics, stretches, walked home 1/2 mile. The kids had fun, and I did not care who was watching me.. .LOL...just ate 400 calories, 5 whole wheat crackers, 1 .5 cups of homemade chicken, mixed vegetables, celery, spinach, onion, garlic, salt and pepper soup from the crockpot. I am full and feel great. I have got in 37 fluid ounces of liquid so far today.
FirstPrevious12NextLast

SharonNVirginia responded:
Food Advenger!

That is some good stuff!! Keep it up!!
Smoochies,
Sharon
CW 207 SW 265 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

foodadvenger replied to SharonNVirginia's response:
Sharon, Thanks for the reply! You know I have tracks all around my house I clocked in my mini van. I have a mailbox I walk to that is a .5 mile, there and back equals a mile, then 1 mile mark, makes 2 miles there and back, then 1.5 mile track, then a 3.5 loop, also the block I live on is a .5 mile, I can walk 4 off them in the dark, it has sidewalks and it is lite up at night, so it is safer for late walks, and early morning walks. Everyone one should clock them some tracks from the car, so they know the distance they walk. Thought I might share that. I have done it for years, but have not always watched what I eat since I have had the last 2 kids. Take care Steph

blondie454u replied to foodadvenger's response:
Good for you!
Amber CW 135-139 maintaining, SW 250. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1Cor. 13:7

foodadvenger replied to blondie454u's response:
Well I have Amber envy...I want to be around 130, you are way ahead of me, but I am sure happy for you...you go girl!! Steph

foodadvenger replied to foodadvenger's response:
I ate homemade meatloaf for supper, unsweet tea with truvia, and a sugar free pecan cluster, I am eating sugar free jello when I get back from my evening walk once I get the little ones to bed. Walking one mile in well lite area tonight, to keep my heart rate up. Still drinking on all that water. Steph

foodadvenger replied to foodadvenger's response:
It took me to from 845 to 9pm to get my walk in tonight, it was drizzling rain, but I pushed myself on out the door, and walked no matter the weather. Just at my 10 calories - sugar free jello cup, and now it is water the rest of the night until bed. Steph

Thanks Amber, In your photo you look like a cute modern day barbie. I like the hair style in that photo, and I love being blonde too, but mine is no longer natural. IIt's hard to visulize you over weight at any time, but it happens to most of us. I woke up so sore today from exercise. So I sat in the floor and done some stretching and yoga. I am doing more weight lifting today with light hand weights. I may find me a new yoga you-tube video to work out too. There is some good stuff on there. Steph

abnersmom responded:
Good job!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

foodadvenger replied to abnersmom's response:
Thank you Debbie, Everyone have a blessed a great day, Mom has to get busy!! Steph

SharonNVirginia replied to foodadvenger's response:
Steph,

You are really getting after it. Way to hit the ground running, sister!
Smoochies,
Sharon
CW 207 SW 265 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

Don't envy! Just do it! Thanks
Amber CW 135-139 maintaining, SW 250. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1Cor. 13:7

Amber, You look just like a friend my daughter has. It is remarkable the resemblance. I had her come into the room just now. I said who does this look like, or do you know who this is? She said that looks just like Sarah, I said I know! She was like wow! My teen said if Sarah was older, she is 15 now, I would of automatically thought that was her. I don't have a photo of her, if I did I would upload it for you, it is amazing, they say we all got a twin, your lives in TENN....lol.. Steph

foodadvenger replied to SharonNVirginia's response:
Sharon, Thanks Girl, you know my mom has just turned 61. She reminds me al ot of you ladies. You all have great personalities. How are you doing on watching what you eat and exercise? Steph

Oh Mother just left she has been watching the food network, they are having a fair food championship thing. I got to turn that channel, I love deep fried foods, I don't need no extra help...lol...watching that is a food night mare, and I love it all..LOL, got to clean house, bye!

Wow! I didn't know I had a twin! That's so cool.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Starting at 310 lbs, 48 years old, diabetic w/heart issues, I have chosen to go the route of Bariatric Gastric By-pass surgery on April 24, 2013. My p...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.