Skip to content
Kim - We are thinking of you!
ladylavender posted:
Just want to let you know we are thinking of you and Michael. Please check in when u can. I know this board is very supportive. You have come so far with making healthy choices, and I encourage you to continue on that path. It will help you cope with all the stressors.

**Sitting nearby with Kleenex, if you need it, open arms for some big hugs, and whispered prayers for you and your family.**
Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

-Abby

parakeet210 responded:
Yes Kim. Ivevbeen wondering and hoping things can go as well as they can go right now!

Godspeed
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

mog1026 replied to parakeet210's response:
I'm missing her too
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 207.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

abnersmom responded:
Thanks for posting this Abby! She's been in my thoughts a lot lately.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

SharonNVirginia responded:
Dear Kim, We are thinking of you regularly. Don't ever think we don't care. We are giving you space to deal with Michael's illness. I want you to visualize our prayers and thoughts upholding you, comforting you and strengthening you. When you feel really down, I would recommend that you read the Psalms. When David was running from Saul and Saul was seeking to kill him, David wrote some anguished prayers to God. Some Psalms are anguished prayer and some are full praise of God. Both will help in your situation.

May God bless you,
Smoochies,
Sharon
CW 207 SW 265 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

shelsangel responded:
We are all thinking and praying for you Kim. Hopefully everything is going well with you and Michael. Lots of HUGGS and prayers being sent your way. HUGGS Jean
Everything happens for a reason. HUGGS, Jean
SW 301.2 CW 282.0 GW 165 could change after I reach it :-)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm starting my journey - AGAIN - but it's different this time....I don't know exactly why, but it is. I want to lose between 48 and 58 po...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.