baked chicken breast
asparagus
brown rice with mushrooms
maybe a cup of chicken soup or the salad

took a lovely walk yesterday after shopping

Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

FirstPrevious12NextLast

foodadvenger responded:
Hey Judy, Glad you are getting that walking in, we all need about miles a day. Any is better than none. Thanks Steph

abnersmom responded:
Good morning!
AM weight: 148

Breakfast: 1/2 C. old fashioned oatmeal, blueberries, walnuts, ff milk, black coffee
Lunch: Egg salad made with ff mayo on whole wheat sandwich thin with spinach on top, apple, water
Dinner: haven't really decided, nothing sounds good right now, most likely chicken with salad and another veggie
Snack: if I'm hungry

Walked almost 2 miles yesterday. Starting back slowly after surgery. Will do it again tomorrow. Walking across campus to class will do it for today.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

rachael2011 responded:
Hello. Lovely pic this morning, Judy.

Breakfast was a blueberry pancake (large) w 1/8C syrup and an apple. Boyfriend made breakfast and I didn't have the heart to turn him down.

Lunch will be cottage cheese and diced tomatoes.

Dinner will be chicken, 1C wheat pasta and a salad w spinach, green pepper, mushroom and cherry tomatoes w lite dressing.

Snack will be a lit and fit yogurt and 1C red grapes.

I have been having back spasms lately so I haven't been doing my walking. Am feeling better so I will probably go out for 30-40 minutes and walk at a comfortable pace.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 281.6 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

shelsangel responded:
Morning,
Breakfast 1 slice ham, 1 egg, 1 slice cheese, 1 c purple grapes, large ice tea with sweet n low

Lunch
salad with carrots, spinach, 2 tsp vinergette dressing, apple

dinner
3 homemade beef enchiladas

Lot so of water of course

Have a wonderful day everyone
Everything happens for a reason. HUGGS, Jean
SW 301.2 CW 282.0 GW 165 could change after I reach it :-)

foodadvenger replied to abnersmom's response:
Hi Debbie,glad you are out up and walking, congratulations, keep it up! Steph

abnersmom replied to foodadvenger's response:
Thanks Steph. Can't wait until I'm well enough the doctor says that I can run again. I really miss it and I was supposed to do another 5K on Nov. 2!!!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

foodadvenger replied to abnersmom's response:
Dear Debbie, Since I have had kids my breast are triple D's So I don't run very much, if I do it is for short distance, I hope I can work some of that off. I use to be a c cup and that was about perfect. I did get down to a D cup after my first child then I had the two new kids, got any suggestions for that? Steph

foodadvenger responded:
Judy, Mom come over and we tried a new Lunch, it needs some help, I said mom you be the ginny pig, if you make it and don't die then I will try it..lol..she laughed. It was something I seen in a magazine. It was a fried pair in olive il, covered in provolone chz, with whole wheat toasted bread, with real honey drizzled over it. I think it would of been better if the pair was baked first with some all spice maybe, then topped with a little cream chz, honey, and on whole wheat. Got any ideas to spruce that up? Steph

jis4judy replied to foodadvenger's response:
Lol Steph I usually eat my pears raw I never cook them
that sounds interesting though I am also not much of a cheese eater ...
I think I did see a pear recipe on facebook once maybe I can find it again sorry can't really help with that That's a strange combination for me ..
Hugs Judy

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

foodadvenger replied to jis4judy's response:
I thought is was too, I saw it in a book at the dentist office, so I thought it was weird, but worth a shot too..lol! I climbed grandmas,s trees for years to eat fruit and fetch for granny to can, that was pears, plums, cherries, and apples, i have gotten plenty of splinters though from berries. I miss my grandmother dearly, she was my best friend and hero, she taught me so much, now I am crying....ok, memories are good but bring those tears, anyway thanks, Steph

SharonNVirginia responded:
Weight 207.4

Started the day off well with

1/4 c. Oatmeal
1 oz. blackberries PURPLE
lunch was
lettuce GREEN
tomatoes RED
feta cheese
grilled pork
then I lost my way with
McDonald's double cheeseburger
fries
unsweetened iced tea

No it wasn't a good choice and I will pay for it. I was out and let myself get terribly hungry. I know better. If I had packed an apple and walnuts and carried a bottle of water, I would not have slipped.
Smoochies,
Sharon
CW 207 SW 265 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

SharonNVirginia responded:
Debbie, keep on trucking!
Jean, good plan!
Steph, experimentation is good.
Judy, I always put a squirt of lemon on asparagus, my favorite vegetable.
Rachel, I am in awe. I could never stop at one pancake.
Smoochies,
Sharon
CW 207 SW 265 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

foodadvenger replied to SharonNVirginia's response:
Sharon, Mc Donald burger and fries...chick...whats up with that?...lol..it happens. I tell you i checked there calorie chart. The only things on there you can eat really are the grilled chicken snack raps (2), yogurt parfait, or 2 side salads with only one dressing. That about summs it up for mcdonalds...i checked the day before yesterday, cause my kids love mcdonalds. i had to come up with a game plan. Some of the fancy salads with grilled chicken would probably be even ok, just check that sneaky dressing. I snuck a few of the kids fries the other day, i thought that is better that a whole box. I got a snack wrap without the sauce, and ate like 5 fries, and i was happy, but it is a struggle.

jis4judy responded:
update on food
5.9 oz apple with a bit over 2 T peanut butter

1/2 C heart to heart dry

1 reg slice pumpernickel bread
some chicken I didn;t eat at lunch
3 slices dill pickles

1/2 c sliced strawberries
1/3 c plain ff yogurt
1/2 t honey
1/8 c gg crunchy pecan
I am short the blue I have green orange and lots of red
did not sleep well last night so took today off of intentional exercise Hugs Judy

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm somewhat retired and inactive. When I worked, my routine included daily exercise. However, when the 9-5 ended, so did my stopping at the gym o...More

Helpful Tips

Sugar: All you need to know
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kristin-kirkpatrick-ms-rd-ld/dangers-of-sugar_b_3658061.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.