Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Facebook
rohvannyn posted:
Now that WebMD has jumped on the Facebook bandwagon (ugh), who is going to be leaving here and exclusively using that? Just curious.

I think it would still be valuable to come here because of more space to post. It would be sad if this community were to disappear. But I know a lot of you just love Facebook, so I'm wondering.
Roh

'Your focus determines your reality.' -QGJ

'Try not. Only do.' --Y

SharonNVirginia responded:
I don't want all my FaceBook friends seeing the stuff I post here.
Smoochies,
Sharon
CW 207 SW 265 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

mog1026 replied to SharonNVirginia's response:
Holy Shi-itz NO! I'm with Sharon on that. Just because I spill my guts, my diet and my real weight here, there's NO WAY I'm sharing that with everyone on Facebook!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 207.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

foodadvenger replied to mog1026's response:
Yeah this is like private..lol..between us ladies and gents here..that would be like social suicide, real friends would still love you...others would have a absolute FIELD DAY!!!

rohvannyn responded:
I'm pretty happy to hear that! I thought so too.
Roh

'Try not. Only do.' --Y

mog1026 replied to rohvannyn's response:
Roh, what do you mean about the webmd and Facebook bandwagon?
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 207.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

rohvannyn replied to mog1026's response:
If you check out the top of this community, you will see

"WebMD is on FacebookJoin us here and become part of the conversation."

Anyway, it seems like a lot of websites/radio shows/stores/communities now are on Facebook. So that's what I meant.
Roh

'Try not. Only do.' --Y

abnersmom responded:
I'm with everyone else. I know this is a public board, but it feels more private than FB.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

shelsangel responded:
I'm with everyone else. I won't be posting my private info or feelings on FB it has to much back stabbing and gossup going on. Feelings get hurt to much on FB. I'm staying here. HUGGS to everyone I Love our community here. NOT A FB FAN
Everything happens for a reason. HUGGS, Jean
SW 301.2 CW 282.0 GW 165 could change after I reach it :-)

blondie454u responded:
I agree with everyone else.
Amber CW 135-139 maintaining, SW 250. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1Cor. 13:7

Spotlight: Member Stories

All my life I have been considered bigger than everyone else. I used to blame it on my asthma and allergies. I decided to put a stop to it. I am t...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
18 of 26 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.