breakfast

1/2 C bran flakes
1/3C heart to heart
1/2 c ff milk
3 oz raspberries

no coffee today

Dinner plans are boneless skinless chicken breast
spinach sweet potato side salad

will be walking today and I am puppy sitting this weekend so time will be limited
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

FirstPrevious12NextLast

abnersmom responded:
Good morning all!
AM weight: 149

Breakfast: 1/2 old fashioned oatmeal, blueberries, walnuts, ff milk, black coffee
Lunch: Egg salad made with ff mayo on whole wheat sandwich thin with spinach on top and an apple
Dinner: pork chops, steamed broccoli, carrots and cauliflower
Snack: ???

Exercise will be walking across campus to Rec Center - will use MapMyRun to measure distance. The Rec is on the exact opposite, catty corner side of campus, so it's a fairly decent walk.

I know you are looking forward to seeing your grand dogs, Judy! Post pics!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

foodadvenger responded:
Good Morning Judy, and Debbie, I ate half a banana, 1 cup whole grain Cheerios, and 1 cup milk. I feel great this morning. My toddlers are leaving to visit there aunt today and tonight. I am gonna go walk that 3.5 mile track today with my teen, since I don't have to push that double jogging stroller. They can walk about 2 miles, but there tired after that, there are alot of hills as well. Steph

rachael2011 responded:
Good morning everyone!

Breakfast was oatmeal and yellow apple.

Lunch will be with Will-- steamed Chinese chicken and veggies, sauce on the side. Debating on eating the rice but probably will eat half. I wish more Chinese places served brown rice. Oh well.

Dinner will be roast and carrots.

Snack will be purple grapes and a yogurt.

Exercise will be the treadmill at Planet Fitness-- 30 minutes.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 281.6 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

shelsangel responded:
Morning ALL,

Breakfast 1 c honey bunches w/almonds, purple grapes 1 c ff milk

Lunch unsure ran out of salad fixings 1 bottle green tea

dinner grilled chicken breast, 1 c steamed rice, 1/2 c corn

Lots of walking today hopefully knees won't complain to much tonight.

Lots of water of course already downed 1 bottle.
Everything happens for a reason. HUGGS, Jean
SW 301.2 CW 282.0 GW 165 could change after I reach it :-)

SharonNVirginia responded:
I am extremely depressed today. Hunger is out of control

eggs
cheese
chorizo
chiles RED
Tacos GREEN\
Smoochies,
Sharon
CW 207 SW 265 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

foodadvenger replied to foodadvenger's response:
decided to ride my bike with the teen instead of walk, let you know how many miles I get in!

Steph

rohvannyn replied to foodadvenger's response:
Good job mixing up the exercise to keep it interesting, and building in family time too! That will help you be successful and less bored.
Roh

'Your focus determines your reality.' -QGJ

'Try not. Only do.' --Y

kalimiller responded:
Hey all!!

Just wanted to let yall know that I am still around. Just been busy with my new job. Still haven't sold the house, but my brother is renting from us for a short time while he looks for a place to live for himself.

Weighed myself yesterday and I was down to 185 - down a pound from the last challenge. My cutting back on night snacking and ice cream is for sure making a difference!
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 186

ausgram responded:
Hi Judy, Kathy, Rachael, Sharon, Debbie, Roh and Kali, and all you new people.
I'm just dropping in to say hi and see how everyone is doing.
I have spent most of my days at the doctors. What a drag. He has ruled that I have Asthma. Can you believe that? 71 years old and just getting asthma. Ha, I think that's funny. But I'm glad it's nothing serious. This is treatable.
I'll be back when I think I can handle coming to the computer every day.
Glad you are all doing good. Judy, I would expect you to. Ha. I love all the colors you have put on the start. Very nice.
Take care and keep on keeping on.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -188; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

foodadvenger replied to rohvannyn's response:
Well guys you will be so proud. I rode bikes with my teen a woping 10 milles total and walked a mile and a half. It took from 3pm-730pm total, we took breaks at mcdonalds, and wal-mart, i am so exhausted, i have house work to do, so i can not seat her long or I will never get up, my teen is not tired...lol...I sure am! Anyway it was fun.

We got 2 huge water guns at wal-mart and got them full of water, we got to pay some kids back, they ambushed us the other day, drowned my teen in Sunday cloths with water, we are packing our own heat now...lol..let them walk by or ring the door bell, it is ON...LOL!!

Two second grade, one third, and one 9th grader, they have bikes and mopeds, were gonna catch them off guard!!! My daughter is so excited. I told her she is getting her dignity back...LOL!! Mine shoots 20- ft, her's shots 25 ft, I told Hannah they want expect me, so I will ask them if they want some candy when they walk by the house, to get them close up, so she can catch them by surprize...lol..

foodadvenger replied to SharonNVirginia's response:
awwh don't be depressed, you got a new day tomorrow to look forward to, remember every day is a new beginning! I ate that snack wrap with no sauce, and a unsweet tea at mcdonalsd, a pecan delight mini sugar free, and supper some boston but lean only, and I will have jello for desert, I ate a piece of sugar free life saver, while on my bike home from wal-mart. I have not craved no sweets today, it is a miracle! Cheer up, that is why we are hear to be your cheerleaders too. Huggs Steph

foodadvenger replied to SharonNVirginia's response:
oh almost forgot i was putting in the microwave in the kids tree house and was checking there fridg, and i drank a sprite zero, and ate a cheese stick, and a few grapes. I almost forgot about that! Steph

foodadvenger replied to foodadvenger's response:
Oh and I want you to know, I had 2 people on the left of me eating ice cream sundaes, and one on the right eating one, talking about PRESSURE!!! Just thought I would make a note of that, I didn't let my teen by fries, i new they would be tempting...LOL...life's challenges!!

jis4judy replied to ausgram's response:
Hi Ausie
asthma is treatable but be aware that it can also kill you if you aren't taking care of it .. My daughter got diagnosed with asthma when she turned 40 I had asthma since I was a baby up to 2006 and it went away .. I credit my nutrition quest for that . so do take the meds OK
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

Spotlight: Member Stories

All my life I have been considered bigger than everyone else. I used to blame it on my asthma and allergies. I decided to put a stop to it. I am t...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.