Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Still here, still exercising
justmejust posted:
And still weighing in at 182.8. Rainbow is ok, 2 greens kale green pepper, 2 reds strawberries, apple, orange carrot, yellows banana, blues blueberries, whites potato; calories haven't tracked a couple days-busy at work, at gym, with family...going to need to make a change to get losing the next 20 pounds!?!
Laura -
Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

foodadvenger responded:
Hi Laura, you can do it, I got faith in your ability. Nice to meet you! Steph

blondie454u responded:
Hello Laura! Yes you can do this!
Amber CW 135-139 maintaining, SW 250. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1Cor. 13:7

jis4judy responded:
Yes Laura maybe a change is needed for that next 20
I still tweak my journey as I go along because as we age we burn less calories
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

abnersmom responded:
Glad you're still exercising and weighing yourself - two important pieces of this journey.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

mog1026 replied to abnersmom's response:
I'm thinking the same thing Laura . November has a nice ring to it dontcha think? Right after my birthday of course.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 207.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

jis4judy replied to mog1026's response:
Kathy when is your birthday ?
Halloween is coming soon then thanks giving Christmas

Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

ausgram responded:
Laura, you passed me!!! For a while I was less then you, then you caught up now you passed me. Good for you! Now, I have to catch up to you.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

ausgram replied to jis4judy's response:
Holloween is a drag now. We don't even buy candy for it cause we live too far out, the kids never ring our door bell.

Thanksgiving isn't too much of a problem cause I love turkey and pumpkin pie, but I always scrape the pumpkin out of the crust. Never eat the crust. The rest of the fixings don't turn me on, so these next 2 holidays are a breeze for me.

Christmas - Now, that's another story. ha ha. My girlfriend told me 60 lbs ago, "Its not what you eat from Christmas to New years that puts the pounds on, it's what you eat from New Years to Christmas." A-men??
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

foodadvenger replied to ausgram's response:
Hey Aus Gram the turkey is great for you girl, just avoid that good ole giblet gravy and dressing, which will be the hard part for me to. I got to come up with a holiday game plan, you all got me thinking so that is good! you can make whole wheat muffins out of pumpkin you know, you should look in to that.

Stephanie

parakeet210 replied to foodadvenger's response:
Laura

Keep trucking! See Judy's post above. Good stuff Keet
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was always skinny. Worked hard at it. Then 20 years ago, i met my husband. I've put on 70 lbs since then. I've tried different diets. I real...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.