1/2 C bran flakes
1/3 C hear to heart
3 oz raspberries
1/2 C ff milk

up early that pup is an early riser
hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

FirstPrevious12NextLast

foodadvenger responded:
Morning Judy, Just getting busy! Steph

ausgram responded:
Weigh in - 185.

I'm eating an apple right now. So that's my red. Don't know what I'll be having the rest of the day.

We woke up to lots of snow this morning. Its so gorgeous.

Have a good day everyone. Thanks Kathy and Judy. Where's Kim been?
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -188; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

shelsangel responded:
Good Morning,

Breakfast 1 c go lean with almonds, 1 c ff milk, 1 peach yogurt, 1 apple, 1/2 c purple grapes

Lunch going shopping for salad stuff

Dinner left over roast, steamed potatoes and carrots

drinking lots of water today. shopping, cleaning inside windows of jeep, and maybe Richard Simmons later before bed.

WOW AusGram snow already? Where do you live? I live in Phoenix, Arizona our low this morning was 62 high yesterday was 87.
Everything happens for a reason. HUGGS, Jean
SW 301.2 CW 282.0 GW 165 could change after I reach it :-)

jis4judy replied to ausgram's response:
Hi Ausie I think Kim is having problems with her michael and maybe even her self image she wrote me but doesn't want to share details so we have to wait till she has her self under control again . I find it easier for me to expose myself when I was struggling but we are all different ,,
I love snow but boy is it early or what ?
Hugs Judy
PS I did go shopping this morning and went for a half walk 33 minutes hubby walked the puppy while I walked my walk .. will do that again after dinner

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

jis4judy replied to shelsangel's response:
Hi Jean I lived in Poenix when I was a teenager went to south phoenix high I think it was renamed mountain high or something like that
my fondest memory was going to camelback mountain on new years day for a picnic..
LOl
Hugs Judy

SharonNVirginia responded:
Good morning all,

Depression clouds have cleared.

weight 207.4

1/3 cup of oatmeal
1 1/2 oz. blackberries PURPLE

1/2 apple RED
walnuts

Chipotle Chicken Salad GREEN
with black beans BLACK

1/2 apple RED

chicken breast
peppers RED
1/2 cup quinoa

carrots ORANGE
Smoochies,
Sharon
CW 207 SW 265 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

SharonNVirginia replied to ausgram's response:
Sandy,

Did your doc tell you that your asthma will probably improve as you lose weight? Mine has improved markedly.
Smoochies,
Sharon
CW 207 SW 265 GW 130

foodadvenger responded:
well I woke up sick, and nausea, but it passed, I ate jello for breakfast, then grilled chicken for lunch, with lettuce and shredded chz, and coffee, just starting on all the water, I feel better now though, I have been having great fun outside. I stopped at a yardsale on the way top the post office, And bought 4 pair of jeans in different sizes for a dollar. 10-14. I want to see what I get in, and what I can look forward to getting in, and I figured for a buck it couldn't hurt. Steph

SharonNVirginia responded:
Just a not for Newbies, I used to go to Chipotle for lunch and order a burrito which totals 1,030 cal and 110 carb grams. Now I order a salad which has 525 cal and 45 carb grams.

That's a reduction of 505 calories and 654 carb grams.

This is the kind of thing we need to celebrate as victories. Weight loss FOLLOWS life change. Change your life, fat reduction and smaller clothing sizes WILL follow.
Smoochies,
Sharon
CW 207 SW 265 GW 130

foodadvenger replied to SharonNVirginia's response:
yeah, my teen claimed 2 pair of pants. One fit me, the other I have hopes for, and One I don't want to talk about...hip huggers..lol.. . I am about 10 pounds away from them butting. I weighted today. I have lost 4 pounds in 11 days so far. It is the first time I have been below 180 lbs in over 6 motnhs, this work is paying off. I weight 178 this morning. Steph

abnersmom responded:
Late joining in today: AM weight 148

Breakfast: 1/2 C old fashioned oatmeal, blueberries, walnuts, ff milk, black coffee
Lunch: Chicken fingers (ARGHHH - ate out because have ahd a very busy day)
Dinner: 6 oz. sirloin steak, large romaine and spring mix salad, red cabbage, carrots, 2 tbsp. balsamic vinaigrette

No intentional exercise, but have been on the move all day.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

abnersmom replied to jis4judy's response:
Thanks for the update, Judy, on Kim. I had messaged her on FFB but got no response so I'm glad she let you know what was going on with her sorta. Praying for her to find peace and balance in her world.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

foodadvenger responded:
well for supper, got in some spinach meat loaf, and steamed vegetables, 400 calories, and flavored water, i did not exercise today, i have felt rough, i made myself shop for the bd party tomorrow. I have been what we call green in TN all day, something ai ate just has not agreed with me. Steph

mog1026 replied to jis4judy's response:
Thanks for telling us something about Kim, Judy. It is hard when someone that we care about disappears.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 207.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

Spotlight: Member Stories

I stepped on a scale while driving on a road trip and was horrified to realize I weighed 40 pounds more than I thought I did. Talk about denial-- I th...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
64 of 79 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.