• mental attitude toward fat reduction.
  • food choices.
  • portion sizes
  • exercise habits
  • all of the above.
vote
View Poll Results

foodadvenger responded:
all the above for me that is for sure. I don't see how you can change unless you have all the above, even if it is just a little of all off them. I have gotten to my lowest point as far as my health. That made me be completely feed up with myself. So I new I needed a change and it was time to make that change. I have spent more time in doctors offices the last 2 years than I have ever in my life, with sinus infection, bladder infections, ear infections, u name it, pms has worsen, I run fevers out of no where, aches and pains, muscle cramps out of no where, they make me sore for days, it goes on and on. I am sick of medication and shots. I know it will only get worse, if I did not make this life choice. It took me from May to Sept to finish that tree house, working off and on. My hubby said he was gonna even see about getting me a room in the nursing home, if things didn't get better, so here I am hanging out with you guys making that change for life. I have always been in great health until 38. Last fall chest and arm pains sent me to the ER in a ambulance that was a real eye opener, they said it had to been stress from everyday life. I prayed Jesus take a way the high blood pressure and pain while in the ER, and he did. I got up and walked out of there like nothing never ever happened a few hours later. Doc says everything looked great after a few hours. who knows! I also had never had high blood pressure a day in my life! Steph

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been off and on the band wagon for several years. This year I turned 30 and instead of living it up I've been dealing with health issues. I...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
61 of 76 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.