Skip to content
CAKE ICE CREAM CHIPS DIP HOT DOGS BURGERS!!
foodadvenger posted:
Well it was hard shopping for the birthday party and buying all this for tomorrow. But I also got slices of green apples, sugar free tea, diet soda, and gonna make a vegetable tray. Oh and sugar free sherburt, it was rough at the store. I thought my goodness how will I make it tomorrow, but I will keep you guys in mind while I am there and realize I am not alone in this health life style change.

Thanks Step

Quote: The thing that counts is not what we could do but what we actually do!

foodadvenger responded:
You guys will be so proud. I went too 2 BD-parties today. I took my sugar free life savers in my coat pocket. I drank a diet zero, shipped breakfast, but ate a cheese burger lean the ole man grilled, some sugar fee sherburt, and a few chips. I got in around 600 calories probably today so far. It has been hard. I have a fall harvest cookout this evening a church. 3 dinners in one day is almost more than a girl can handle, wish me luck this afternoon. Thanks Steph

Spotlight: Member Stories

Im Amanda. 24 Years Old.. Married to the love of my Life, been married for 2 years August 8. Together for 6. Scale says im 247, I dont have a goal wei...More

Helpful Tips

Getting the most out of oatmeal
As an oatmeal fan, I was surprised to find that instant oatmeal didn't stick with me the way rolled oats did. When I switched back to ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.