Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
This is the reason you don't judge a book by it's cover!
foodadvenger posted:
Watch, it is shocking! Listen to his story! Stephanie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=vbIvmlFDcaM

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbIvmlFDcaM

if the link don't work copy and paste it in your browser!

mog1026 responded:
That is weird on a couple of levels. Was that a soprano? With a beard? And all I could see were those eyes. Do you think he had colored contact lenses on? He could have had a part in the Twilight movies.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 207.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

mog1026 replied to mog1026's response:
I guess what I'm thinking is that sometimes you need a good cover to sell the book. And he certainly did that with an interesting marketing strategy.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 207.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

foodadvenger replied to mog1026's response:
Kathy, I love you analogy on that. You are sharp as a thumb tack! Steph

foodadvenger replied to mog1026's response:
Yes, those are cool contacts, my teen wants a pair, she said he is hot! No beard...lol! Yeah I don't care for fake vampires, but if I had to choice between them and the real ones. The negative life sucking leach kind that are really real. I would rather the fake ones. To be honest.

I played in a local grave yard as a child. I learned something. It is not the deceased that you have to worry about, there not going no where anytime soon, it is the real life people you got to worry about.

Analogy> If you hang out in the grave yards at night you can sniff the flowers and have peace and quite. You go to the mall you might get mugged, rapped, u name!

Take Care Steph Just picked up the teen from a ball game!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a classic "Yo-yo" guy who seems to go in 3-4 year cycles of about a 150 pound range. I've been doing this most of my 47 years so...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.