Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Question, just curious?
foodadvenger posted:
As I sit in the recliner using my lap top in the dark. Is the bright light from the monitor hard on my tom cats eyes? He comes and sets with me in the recliner. And he is awake a lot. I have glasses were they darken when the light is bright? He don't complain...lol...but gets up and leaves after a while. He may be bored with our conversations....lol..that may be why he leaves!! ok..laughing at that! Bye!! I am getting delusional I think! Oh and he squishes his eyes a lot!

Quote: If you want respect, be respectable. If you want people to like you, be like-able. If you want to be loved ,be love-able.

Steph

foodadvenger responded:
I got to learn to sleep!

jimbo0629 replied to foodadvenger's response:
When you learn to sleep please tell me. I know I need to go to bed, but I keep playing on the computer and watching TV. When I do lay down I toss and turn...........

parakeet210 replied to jimbo0629's response:
Both the quick movements on tv commercials and the brightness on tv and PC will keep us awake and make it hard to relax to sleep well
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a Mom of two, grandmamee of three. Need friends to take this challenging journey with. Thanks for being there.

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.