Skip to content
microwave popcorn no oil no bag no butter
jis4judy posted:

It's genius really. Simple, simple genius.

Glass bowl + ceramic plate + popcorn kernels = perfectly popped popcorn in the microwave.

No bag. No butter or oil. Nothing to throw away afterward. And even no un-popped kernels.

This is life-changing.

Stay with me now.

Take 1/4 cup of dry popcorn kernels and place in the bottom of a microwave-safe glass bowl (pyrex is a great choice). Place a microwave-safe plate on top of the bowl. Plate should be wide enough to go beyond the rim of the bowl.

Microwave for 2 minutes 45 seconds. Watch in glory as your popcorn pops perfectly into little puffs of heaven
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

foodadvenger responded:
wow, I shall try it this week Judy, that is genius really. For people who are wanting to make life changes in the healthy eating area that is a simply great plan. I can't wait to try it. I will let you know my results. I hope my little bits of heaven turn out great too! Steph

parakeet210 replied to foodadvenger's response:
Wow Judy,, that sounds really good.. My husband eats popcorn a bag of microwaved buttered every night and a popcorn making theatrical movie popcorn machine from kids. I would love regular popcorn! One suggestion on bowls and plates don't use old dishes for oven or microwaves. I had one breaks in my hand from baking and it was 15 years Old at the time. if u haven't replaced this kinda of cooking dish in 15 yrs please discard and start afresh.

A hug
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 40 yrs. old 5'5 134 lbs. I HAVE A 16 YRS. OLD DAUGHTER AND A FABULOUS HUSBAND. I have had a tummy tuck, paid for a personal trainer at the gy...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.