Skip to content
Planning
parakeet210 posted:
I know Kim talked about me given up my cream for coffee. No can do. How's this sound?? I am going back to pool for two days a week. Warm water exercise..

And I'm back at it for Judy's rainbow!! Tomorrow is a 31 child birthday tomorrow!! Kathy when is your birthday??

We have a lot of birthdays this time of year!!

I'm really grateful for this gal group!! I don't think I've seen a man. Hey Judy up there. How many men have you seen in all these years of yours? Here. I'm praying for Kim and Michael too.. She would appreciate the nicety of the poem you shared Judy.

Sharon I pray for you too and appreciate ur story u wrote on that thread!! All of you are Royalty!! Good nite Keet
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170
FirstPrevious12NextLast

jis4judy responded:
Hi keet
I used to be a 2 sugar and extra cream in my coffee
I reduced the amount I used over time took a while like 6 months but I did get to like it that way eventually I drank it black and now love it that way / So If you try you might find it better just a suggestion there are some things we are not willing to adjust or remove from our plans . Ice cream was my not willing to give up so I made a deal with myself if I stayed on plan a whole month with no slips then and only then I could go out and get Ice cream at an pce cream shop
this worked for me
I rarely eat ice cream now
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

foodadvenger responded:
HI Keet, I like coffee, but I can live with it or out it. The water at the pool will be great. I love our indoor Olympic pool, it is about 15 minutes a way from where I live. It is 175.00 year for a family member ship which I think is great. It belongs to a local college. When I was pregnant I did a lot of that. I am going for a walk now with the kids, are local park has a 1 mile nature track, they play, I walk, then hubby walks. Take care. I like this group too. It is fun! Steph

parakeet210 replied to jis4judy's response:
Judy I think the creamora is sugary. I know I've eaten real clean for a decade I don't know what happened to me I guess life. I ate healthy as a child and teen. O well only to look forward!! Thank you always for ur wisdom!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

parakeet210 replied to foodadvenger's response:
Nice

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

rohvannyn responded:
I've only seen maybe two or three men on this board and though we make them welcome they don't stay long. You will find more of them over on the fitness and exercise board.

A couple thoughts on the cream: Try getting some really nice aromatic freshly ground coffee, flavored or not, from the gourmet coffee section or something. Then tell yourself "I'm not going to cover up this awesome flavor with cream!"

Second, if you still can't give up your cream, keep it. But! Make sure it's real cream, measure how much you put in, stay away from the non dairy creamer crud (it's about two ingredients away from glue), and most importantly, REALLY enjoy that coffee. Budget it into your food allowance. Let it be one of your indulgences. And don't let it get out of hand.
Roh

'Your focus determines your reality.' -QGJ

'Try not. Only do.' --Y

jis4judy replied to parakeet210's response:
Oh keet do like Roh says use real cream in your coffee and budget it into your plan those artificial creams are poison
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

parakeet210 replied to jis4judy's response:
Ok! Ya'll talked me into real cream. I adore real cream however it takes so much to give me the crime flavor I so much crave. Maybe I'll just make lattes. I counted how many caffeinated drinks I drank today. Guesses? 8 and 3 decaf on top of it!!

I go to store. Shopping.

Keet

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

mog1026 replied to parakeet210's response:
What!!! Eleven?!! CUT THAT OUT TWEETY! That's a crazy amount of caffeine and it can't be good for you. Birds have fast heartbeats but you're overdoing it.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 207.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

rohvannyn replied to parakeet210's response:
If it takes a lot of cream to give you that cream flavor, you want to measure it as it goes in so you know exactly how many calories you are adding. I've had nonfat dry milk in coffee before too, and I happen to like it, but it might not be what you are looking for.
Roh

'Try not. Only do.' --Y

parakeet210 replied to rohvannyn's response:
I was thinking that also Kathy. That's why I mentioned it to see what anyone else thought. I will cut it out!! I've got to slowly lower it. Today 5 so far.

Roh- That's a really good idea cuz I don't like cream cuz it makes the coffee cold. i'll buy some!

Tally ho! Lassies

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

totallywiggedout responded:
Hi keet, thanks for thinking about me while I was "off" .
Too bad about the cream, though. But as long as it's real cream and not alot of it.... perhaps at some point you could try to go to half and half, then on down .... or just go easy on it.
It's still going to count as dairy so it isn't all bad, lol.

huggs
k
Kim SW 253 CW 176.6 GW 135

Adapt what is useful, Reject what is useless, and Add what is specifically your own.----Bruce Lee

You are a perishable item. Live accordingly.

parakeet210 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
I want the creamer that are individual cream that doesn't need frigeratorted. or is that toxic too? I never read the labels at a restaurant and have never even seen where to buy it.

the reason tho I went to creamora is because it doesn't change the temp of my coffee. I guess I can warm it some before I put in my coffee. lol. have to have the perfect cuppa

My breast still hurts and i'm trying to understand why?
Im kinda worried .... after I get better i'm suppose to have a mammogram and physical.

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

rohvannyn replied to parakeet210's response:
I've seen the individual creamers in the coffee section before, and just the other day at the dollar store... probably at resturant supply stores too, and I'll bet you can get them online. They do have a bunch of junk in them like high fructose corn syrup solids (at least the ones I've seen) but it's kind of a situation of picking your battles. If they allow you to have better portion control, and ulitmately eat better in other ways, I wouldn't worry too much.
Roh

'Try not. Only do.' --Y

parakeet210 replied to rohvannyn's response:
thanks roh :-}

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi everyone, my name is Nidia, I am 31 years old, and I have been overweight my entire life, I have tried a lot of diets and exercise programs but I a...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
64 of 79 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.