Skip to content
Low Cardo, yoga, stretching!
foodadvenger posted:
You all YouTube has some wonderful videos on working out. I watch and learn new exercises I can take outside and practice at the park or while just watching the kids play. I do a lot during the house off and on through out the day. It is amazing how you can put exercise in your day with not much effort. I have been practicing some setting exercises today setting in the recliner and why in the office chair checking email and all. Small baby steps really matter.

Something as simple as taking the time a few times a day just raising your arms up over your head and trying to touch the ceiling can get your heart rate up and help them calories start falling off, and make you over all feel better to.

Steph

was 182 now 178 it has been 13 days, age 40

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been on a weight loss journey since I was 13. I had a major physical ailment hit me and didn't get to be the active kid that I had been.....More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.