Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Rainbow Challenge Tuesday Oct 22 2013
    jis4judy posted:

Good morning

weight 151

Breakfast

1/2 C bran flakes
    1/3 C heart to heart
    1/2 C ff milk
    2.8 Oz strawberries
    3.2 oz orange
    1 C black coffee

Shopping to day so Dinner is unknown till I see whats in the store that looks right ...
    Hugs Judy
    SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
    life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

FirstPrevious12NextLast

foodadvenger responded:
    Good morning Judy

I ate a banana
    8 0z of 2 % milk
    1 scrambled egg

You all should consider doing wed md's metabolism quiz if you haven't all ready, it is 15 questions. It is great advice for us wanting to loose weight.

Steph

foodadvenger responded:
    You know Judy, I have always heard the comment that you made about butter and how a fly wan't even go near it. .that is really scary. Here we have Amish at our flea markets and they make whole made butter from cream from the cows milk.

I am guessing that would be better than the store stuff that flies want touch?? I have not bought it in a while, I may go back to it.

Steph

foodadvenger responded:
    I got to go work out, see you all around noon! I stayed up late using my weights and trying some new exercises. I feel great today. Now if I can get rid of all this sinus stuff coming up and out. Steph

was 182 now 178, was 2 full weeks yesterday!

SharonNVirginia responded:
    This is the day I have been waiting for: lymphedema massage.

Had only a few hours of sleep. see you soon
    Smoochies,
    Sharon
    CW 207 SW 265 GW 130
    I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

mog1026 replied to SharonNVirginia's response:
    Hope it helps, Sharon. Judy, love the picture
    Kathy SW 235.1 CW 207.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
    And knew not eating Death
    Milton, Paradise Lost

foodadvenger responded:
    This is a video workout that was tough for me and it shouldn't of been that tough, but being heavier made it really tough, boy am I sweating! You could also just try different circuits through out your day if it is to much all at once. I can't even do what is called a one eighyt but I tried...LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTT4W8ygJ7w&feature=player_detailpage

Steph

rachael2011 responded:
    Hi you guys. Haven't been on in a couple days but I figure it's time to come back. This was good for me. And you guys are awesome. My son is going through some legal troubles for a couple of serious screw-ups and it is really breaking my heart. I am eating but not a whole lot. My old obsession w food just seems so insignificant right now. I keep thinking about my son who before this was doing really well in college and working. He really is a good kid. I am staying busy around the house because I can't sit still. And yesterday I went to the gym and was on the treadmill for 40 minutes. So at least I am burning calories.

Am weight 279.2

Breakfast was 1 C Kashi Go lean crunch w 3/4 C milk

Lunch will be a McDonalds southwest chicken salad w southwest dressing

Dinner will be bbq chicken and lima beans.

Gotta have some sort of fruit so I will have an apple or orange for snack.
    Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 281.6 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

abnersmom responded:
    AM weight: 150

Breakfast: the usual oatmeal, blueberries, walnuts, ff milk
    Lunch: 1 C. chicken barley chili
    Dinner: broiled or baked chicken with large romaine and spring mix salad, 2 tbsp. balsamic vinaigrette
    Snack: apple
    Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

abnersmom replied to rachael2011's response:
    Sorry to hear about your son's troubles, Rachael. I think it's worse when our kids are going through stuff than when we do ourselves!!

Good job keeping the eating under control when you are stressed. And great job with the exercise!!
    Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

foodadvenger responded:
    lunch

5 whole wheat crackers
    a peach
    a cheese stick
    water
    one small heresy bar, I did not need
    but found while cleaning out the
    cabinet, organizing today!

Steph

jis4judy replied to foodadvenger's response:
    Steph it is the margarine that flys won't go near Butter is Ok
    Hugs Judy
    SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
    life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

foodadvenger replied to rachael2011's response:
    Keep your head up chick, life can only get you down if you let. Who is in CONTROLL??? Rachel IS!! Remember that when you start worrying to much about things you can't change!

Steph

foodadvenger replied to jis4judy's response:
    ok, well I will get the real deal then, I like it better anyway. Just a little more expensive when cooking a lot. Glad you cleared that up for me! Step

foodadvenger responded:
    While cleaning the kitchen, I have been listening to this. It is 4 hours of inspirational music. Wonderful while working if your a Christian.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=cCnrX1w5luM

Stephanie

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well lets see, i am 38 years old and at my heaaviest i was 284. I have struggles with weight since i was 6. well i didnt try to lose weight then but i...More

Helpful Tips

Eating potato salad without feeling guilty
    The other night I bought a container of potato salad for dinner and instead of having a big pile of it on my plate, I filled half of my ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    4 of 4 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.