Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Say Bye To Steph's Belly!
foodadvenger posted:
Photo of Steph's belly at 178lbs. I took a picture for encouragement! It is leaving! My little boy age 4 says "You made your belly look sad" I replied it is sad because it is leaving!! Thought I would share before and after photos with you guy's. It should show up in a little bit in my profile photo spot, for a large picture you can see it on my profile page! Steph

mog1026 responded:
That's pretty funny Steph!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 207.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

foodadvenger replied to mog1026's response:
Thank you Kathy, us girls got to have fun while loosing all this weight. Laughter helps the heart, mid, and body. I love to have fun! I am just a big kid at heart stuck in a 40 year old..LOL.!

My family thinks I am a nut, maybe this will help prove it for them...LOL

Bye Steph

mardee responded:
You are correct, we do have to have fun with weight loss. it makes it just a bit easier!
Mardee
CW 191 - SW 200 - GW 125

Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.
- Japanese Proverb

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Melanie and I am in college. Since I was young I was obese. I first realized I was overweight in 4th grade when the school nurse weighed me...More

Helpful Tips

Sugar's effect on your body.
An hour and a half long but worth it. I will watch this multiple times until I know it by heart. Sugar leads to the immediate formation of ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.