3oz raspberries
1/3 C heart to heart
1/2 C ff milk
1 C black coffee

will be taking a walk today yesterday I did household chores and shopping
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

FirstPrevious12NextLast

foodadvenger responded:
Good morning.

I got PMS today, you guys better watch out...LOL

ate 1 cup of whole grain cheerio's
1 cup milk 2 %
peach
5 whole grain crackers with musinex, and Tylenol

Have fun Steph

shelsangel responded:
Good Morning,
Breakfast
1 packet Active Living Rasin, apple, walnut oatmeal
1 c ff milk, banana

Lunch
1/2 c carrots, 1 c lettuce, 2 c spinach, 1/4 mushrooms, 1/4 c tomatoes 2 tbs vinegritte dressing

Dinner
1 grilled chicken breast, bell peppers (green, yellow, red), red (purple) and yellow onion, 1/2 c mushrooms, garlic suated in olive oil, 4 pieces of asperagus (my spelling sucks)

Have a great day everyone. Lots of water and walks
Everything happens for a reason. HUGGS, Jean
SW 301.2 CW 282.0 GW 165 could change after I reach it :-)

parakeet210 replied to shelsangel's response:
For the time being I've decided I'm not having breakfast. I am so so not hungry this time of the day! Ugh. Almost got sick this am and many others too! No I'm not pg. o here it comes again. Bye
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

shelsangel replied to parakeet210's response:
Could you have the flu? I was that way last week. Hope you feel better Keet. HUGGS Jean
Everything happens for a reason. HUGGS, Jean
SW 301.2 CW 282.0 GW 165 could change after I reach it :-)

ausgram responded:
Judy, I'm so proud of you. You are here every single day. Wow!

my weigh in was 186 this morning.

Steph, i'm ducking. ha ha ha!

Keet, one time my doctor told me that not everyone can eat breakfast. We are all different. So that's not a big sin to skip breakfast.

Be back when I can. Going out to celebrate today with 53 years married to the same fella. ha ha.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

jis4judy replied to ausgram's response:
Congrats Ausie glad to hear you have been married longer than me my anniversary is Saturday
Happy anniversary to you and your hubby
Hugs Judy

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

abnersmom responded:
Hi all!

Congrats on the 53 married years, Aus!! Enjoy your special day.

Breakfast: 1/2 old fashioned oatmeal, blueberries, walnuts, ff milk, black coffee
Lunch: 1 C homemade chicken and rice soup
Snack: apple
Dinner: not sure yet

Exercise will be walking across campus. Am visiting sister at rehab place after work so just can't fit it all in!!

I can't imagine not having breakfast. I'm starving by the morning. I don't eat anything after my evening meal which is usually around 6pm so I'm ready for food when I get up!!!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

rachael2011 responded:
Hello everyone.
AM weight- 277.6
Breakfast was 1/2C oatmeal w a large diced apple and cinnamon, sweetener.

Lunch was a cobb salad from Wendy's w the fat free French dressing.

Dinner will be at a potluck tonight. I am bringing bbq so I know that will be there. Other than that, I am not sure.

Snack will be an orange.

Will get in my 40 minutes on the treadmill.

Hope everyone is having a good day.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 281.6 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

foodadvenger replied to parakeet210's response:
Keet,

You could try a dry whole wheat toast and a glass of milk, great for nausea in the morning, avoid water first thing.

If I miss breakfast, I am more hungry through out my day.

Get better Steph

foodadvenger replied to ausgram's response:
53 years, WOW, Poor guy...LOL...or poor girl may be more appropriate...LOL..I have not hit double digits yet. Maybe one day!

I am happy for you that took WORK!!!!! But the good kind of WORK!! Just give the ole guy a hug from us gals...lol...he has been with the same woman 53 years..lol..he is bound to need a hugggg......LOL

I have fun with yawl on here!

ate homemade chili for lunch
tea sweetened with truvia
3 whole wheat crackers
a sugar free chocolate reses cup

so far drank a lot of water.

Lifted weights, done my interval exercise training, ran up and down the steps at our local baseball stadium for kids, I am sore today, took some great Tylenol, musinex, and now I am good...Steph

foodadvenger replied to rachael2011's response:
Rachel,

I hate my tread mill, but it is great during the cold months of the year, helps me not to get sick, but I just don't enjoy it. 40 minutes is a good 3 miles. I walk 3.5 miles in like a hour, up and down hills, at a pretty good pace. So that is really good Rachael. You keey it up. Steph

foodadvenger responded:
I got a journal and wrote down all the things, I want to change about myself, all the things I love about myself, and why I should never give up on myself. I wrote about why it is important to take care of me and see to others I love as well. I am keeping it in my purse for encouragement.

So if I have a bad day, I can remember what I have worked at, and why. So I don't let myself down easy and go back to bad habits. I think if we want change bad enough we can make it happen. But it truly starts with us and our attitude.

I am the worlds worst at letting others ruin my day, or there negativity impact how I feel. I am in charge now of all that. I am putting the ole Step behind me, and I am going to remember my goals and that the Lord loves me!

Time to take better care of MOM! Steph

parakeet210 replied to foodadvenger's response:
Hey Aus!, 53 yrs wowie!! You n Judy in the same week!! Congratulations!!

As far as the nausea I don't believe the flu is what I have. I don't know what's going on cuz I'm all goofed up. Now I'm hungry n it's 2:30. I had a salad at 1 wchicken n nuts fruit n greens. No carbs.

My husband came in while I was typing this n said about 4-5 yrs ago the same thing happened. Hmm, interesting.

Keet
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

jis4judy responded:
Update
dinner was 1 porkchop with onions
1/2 C baked beans in tomato sauce with hot pepper sauce added
1 1/2 C zucchini steamed

side salad with the usual ingredients

4.6 oz apple
1.2 T peanut butter

1 Cup hot cocoa

2 oz pistachio nuts

I plan to have yogurt and berries later

Hugs Judy:)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi everyone, my name is Nidia, I am 31 years old, and I have been overweight my entire life, I have tried a lot of diets and exercise programs but I a...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
61 of 76 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.