Skip to content
OneKnottyChick posted:
Hello everyone,

Just joined the group and started an exercise and diet program AGAIN. Hopefully I can stick with it this time. I'm tired of seeing all the pretty clothes I cannot wear anymore.

D

shelsangel responded:
Welcome to our community. We have some awesome ladies here and they are full of all kinds of information, if they don't have the answers they will most certainly find one for you. They are all like sisters. HUGGS Jean
Everything happens for a reason. HUGGS, Jean
SW 301.2 CW 282.0 GW 165 could change after I reach it :-)

jis4judy responded:
Hi One KC

welcome aboard
most of us don;t really diet because they are temporary
the thing to do is change your eating and exercise habits forever make it a life style change it is easier to maintain when you approach it this way ...
try to eat healthier nutrition loaded foods that are also lower in calories ;; they should include fruits vegies whole grains lean meats fat free dairy nuts in moderation. this way you make your own plan to suit your needs and choices . try to stay on a healthy eating program at least a month before you slip then if you slip start over the thing is you never quit . we all slip sometimes just don;t let one taste derail you keep your health choices 85% of the time is a good rule ..
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

abnersmom responded:
Welcome D!! Listen to Judy's advice. I came here 2 years ago and had been on a "diet" for about 3 months. The ladies here encouraged me to make healthy food changes that I could live with forever. I have become aware of nutrition and not just calories over time and it has made all the difference.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

blondie454u responded:
Welcome aboard!
Amber CW 135-139 maintaining, SW 250. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1Cor. 13:7

mardee responded:
Welcome to the group
Mardee
CW 191 - SW 200 - GW 125

Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.
- Japanese Proverb

parakeet210 replied to mardee's response:
welcome!
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

kalimiller responded:
welcome

totallywiggedout responded:
Welcome aboard, KnottyC!
You'll find a wonderful mix of ideas here on our community board. Many people have reached goal and maintained for years and still blog daily , or just about, to keep themselves and rest of us on track with the journey.
It's a great group of wonderful, helpful people.
Glad you found us.

huggs
kim
Kim SW 253 CW 176.6 GW 135

Adapt what is useful, Reject what is useless, and Add what is specifically your own.----Bruce Lee

You are a perishable item. Live accordingly.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 27 years old with a ten month old daughter...I have been heavyset all my life and as i got into high school my weight dropped well ive been going...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.