weigh in 152

Breakfast
1/2 C raisin bran purple
1/3 C heart to heart
1/2 C ff milk
3 oz raspberries red
2.8 oz orange orange

good start today
dinner will be a mystery until I do shopping but I am sure it will involve a meat of some kind a green vegie a salad this is the pattern .

exercise walking and shopping
I didn;t sleep well last night that maybe the reason I am up a pound
My hubby was getting up and coming back to bed every 10 minutes that kept me awake he said he had a headache // he gets a headache and I lose sleep seems unfair
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

FirstPrevious12NextLast

parakeet210 responded:
good morning y'all.
I thought i'd start out by putting my exercise for the week here.
Mon. went for walk in leaves 10 mins.
tues. pool walking 30 mins. pool exercises p.t. for knees 30 mins.
weds. walking 20 mins.
thurs. pool walking 15 mins. exercises 20 mins.
today I will take a walk outside again. I go for as long as I can deal. I'm also doing my gf;s roots of her hair so I will be standing for about a half h our which will be difficult for me and I count that because i'm not a stander

food for today:

2 coffee 1/2 the creamora I usually use and will go to store tomorrow (I never made it been hectic week) for sure

1 pc of my healthy toast
polaner orange marmalade
2 thin slices bacon

chicken on greens.... carrots, onions, strawberries, blueberries, nuts, and berry balsamic dressing very lightly on salad and very lo cal lo everything
diet coke large
1 small piece zucchini bread

dinner to be announced lolu
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

rachael2011 responded:
Hi 'Keet' and Judy!

Yes, Judy, it is unfair that when your hubby gets a headache at night,you end up losing sleep. I have that with Will too as he is somewhat of an insomniac, but I sleep better with him than without him so I guess I'll keep sleeping with the big guy. Lol

Breakfast was an apple and cottage cheese.

Lunch will be chicken with 1 C wheat pasta and carrots.

This weekend I am going to a camp with a group of adult scouts with disabilities, so I will be eating whatever is on their menu, but I am sure we will be active. I am really looking forward to this change of pace now so it'll be fun!
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 281.6 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

foodadvenger responded:
Sounds fun Rachel, enjoy the camp!

Keet, I think listing exercise is great!

Yes Judy that made for a long night I am sure. Maybe you can get a nap in today!

Well I ate some Special K, with whole milk, and now coffee, and lots of water till lunch. You guys take care.

I walked and ran with my teen last night, danced, and done a work out video. I was exhausted.

Steph

abnersmom responded:
Sorry about your sleepless night Judy. Rachael, have fun this weekend!

Breakfast: my usual oatmeal, blah, blah, blah
Lunch: not sure, going to a friends for a birthday lunch
Dinner: will depend on how much I eat at lunch

Didn't weigh in this morning after eating too much junk yesterday at tailgate, This weekend will be a challenge because of birthday treats, etc. Oh well, you only turn 60 once in your life, so I'm going to enjoy it!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

parakeet210 replied to abnersmom's response:
GO FOR IT DEBBIE!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

foodadvenger replied to abnersmom's response:
Debbie, Happy Birthday to you!!! Enjoy it!! Stephanie

jis4judy replied to abnersmom's response:
Yes Deb Happy birthday I think your birthday is on my anniversary I weighed in but wish I didn;t
tomorrow will be long travel day for me
My dinner was

baked chicken breast
asparagus
1/2 C brn rice with mushrooms
salad with all the usual ingredients rainbow complete

Gonna have green tea with lemon soon

Rachael have a wonderful weekend

Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

justmejust replied to jis4judy's response:
55 min. calisthenics class
2 loads laundry

blueberries
cantaloup
2 cup spinach

Need to start logging all my food because since I slacked off I am not losing.

have a good weekend everyone! Happy birthdays and happy anniversaries everyone.
Laura -
Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

parakeet210 replied to justmejust's response:
Hi Laura I have been wondering where u were and how u were doing

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

parakeet210 replied to parakeet210's response:
Dinner was 1 hamburger n bean tostado 1/2 flour tortilla Romaine deep greens Chicken 1/2 tsp guac More beans Pico de gallo

1 weightwatchers ice cream

1 small piece zucchini bread 1 skinny vanilla latte

Didn't eat healthy tonight as I coulda but Iwill see how I feel in am

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

justmejust replied to parakeet210's response:
Hi Keet, just a little busy with work, parenting, and working out...Thanks for thinking of me. How are you feeling today?
Laura -
Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

parakeet210 replied to justmejust's response:
Hey Laura. I get that. Teens are a handful and young adults can be too if they get into things. I hope other than being busy you are well. I'm feeling fine. My breast is still tender and the other one is starting to hurt now so I'm not sure what's going on. I'm on a second course of antibiotics.

Have a GREAT DAY!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

justmejust replied to parakeet210's response:
Hey Keet, could it be you bruised your ribs with a new exercise, or do you need a new smaller size bra? Also heat might help for comfort. It's not a known sign of cancer, but if you are due for a mammogram it could put you at ease. Hope you feel better quick! (Huggs)
Laura

kalimiller responded:
Not much of a rainbow for me today, unfortunately. I have some strawberries and...well, that's about it for fruits and veggies

Up a few pounds due to not being pregnant again this month. But it'll be back down in a few days. Tomorrow will have to be a better day for colors in my meals .
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 186

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 44 years old, married with 4 children. I have faced many challenges in my life: I've been sober since 1986, quit a packet a day smoking habit...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
18 of 26 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.