Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Got the new hottest weight loss supplament in the mail today!
foodadvenger posted:
Ok you guys. I have never tried this, But I will start this after noon.

I was researching this 100% all natural garcinia cambogia extract over the last few days.

I got the bottle in the mail, the label says it has:

1 % potassium 50mg
5 % calcium 50mg
chromium 200mcg 167%
garcinia cambogia 1000mg/60% HCA extract

I had to research the mineral chromium at it was new to me. It is used in a lot of things. But no serious side effects. So I am gonna try this out for 30days along with healthy eating, and exercise, and keep on my 1200 calories intake, and see if it speeds up my weight loss, increases my muscle mass and reduces my fat content.

I am working hard anyway, and I will be letting you guys now how this is working out, or if I have any weird side effects. I am 40 and over all in good health. I have always lost weight through diet and exercise. I never have tried gimmick as I call them, we will see how it goes!

It also says if in bad health check with doc before trying any new dietary suppliments..duhh! It also says the statements have not been yet evaluated by the FDA! Dr.OZ needs to look into this more also. Made in the USA. It says it is not to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease.

On one hand it being a plant extract I feel good about trying it. On the other hand poison Ivy almost puts me in the hospital ever time I get it.
I will try this out with hubby around this weekend, so if I have weird effects I can be took to the ER...LOL..ok lets hope it don't end up bad!!Praying now!

I am a fan of the FDA, but then again, one minute it is ok to take some things, then 10 years later oh that was a bad idea, we found it caused this or that, so who knows!!!

Stephanie

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 41 yrs old and just had our 4th (and last baby). I currently weigh 188 lbs and am 5' 4". With all of my pregnancies I have had gestation...More

Helpful Tips

Easy Link to the WebMD Food and Fitness Planner
To let people know how to find it, go to WebMD home page it's listed on there, but here's the easy link for you ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.