Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Steph,
ladylavender posted:
Was curious about what part of TN you are in, if you don't mind my asking. I live in the southeastern part and love it very much.
Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

-Abby

foodadvenger responded:
Abby, I am between nashville and memphis. I have a tripped planned to nashville for over the weekend. Thank you for asking.
I got the kids a pass for the year at a adventure science museum. My toddlers have never been, my teen looks forward to the Lebanon outlet mall stores tomorrow. It takes me about 2 hours to get to nashville. My hubby likes predator hockey. We have been to several games. To the NBA some in Memphis. We also love the arts. I love the new shimmer horn. Beautiful classical music. We went and seen romeo and Juliet a few years back. We are just country folks. I got tickles the last time we went to see the classical music, people were climbing out of lemo's and we were in the 4 wheel drive, and some ole man in front of us wore his overalls..lol..anyway. Getting to bed early. Steph

ladylavender replied to foodadvenger's response:
Oh, too funny!

I enjoyed the free concerts and recitals (classical and sacred music) at the university I used to attend. I am back in the area, but I mostly work evenings and haven't been to hardly any. I was just thinking that I should take advantage of the medical leave from work to catch some!
Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

-Abby

blondie454u responded:
I live in TN as well. I live in Crossville area.
Amber CW 135-139 maintaining, SW 250. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1Cor. 13:7

foodadvenger replied to ladylavender's response:
yeah that sounds like a great idea, a change of pace anyway! Steph

foodadvenger replied to blondie454u's response:
I am trying to think were Crossville is, I know were Knoxville is, Clarksville, Dickson, anywhere close to that?

We had fun,we went to the new mall behind opry land hotel, opry mills mall, and to the Lebanon outlet mall, and stopped by the green hills mall, and to the park in Bellevue we had fun!

Glad to be home though. The kids got a lot of new school cloths for the fall, I got 3 Christmas gifts bought for family.

Steph

foodadvenger responded:
I like this! TENNESSEE GALS taking over web md forum! Oh yeah...Oh Yeah...Oh Yeah....but don't tell know one...LOL

Steph

It is the Southern food..it is good....that is our trouble....we may need to move to Kentucky, Alabama, or somewhere were the food is not good!

Steph

blondie454u replied to foodadvenger's response:
I am close to Knoxville. I am west of it.
Amber CW 135-139 maintaining, SW 250. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1Cor. 13:7

blondie454u replied to foodadvenger's response:
That is one thing I will not give up is good food! I don't eat anything I don't like. Before I started this journey there were several things I didn't like but found new ways of cooking them so I would eat them.

Amen!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Sheryl. I have been overweight/obese all of my life. I used to be teased for it mercilessly. As an adult, I thought that I'd surrounded...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.