Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hilarious..but true!
foodadvenger posted:
This quote said..Fat people never get kid napped..lol..because we are so big the kid nappers can't get there arms around us...I am heavy and thought that was hilarious. I never have heard that..I have been so tickled reading that...who comes up with this stuff...to funny...

There was one other the definition of immature: Mean people , picking on fun people..lol...who thinks of stuff like that...anyway thought that my cheer you guys up....i have ate plenty of sugar free jello tonight, and salad.

Steph

totallywiggedout responded:
Steph, yeh, I'd heard the one about kidnapping a fat person, the mean people one, is new to me. Good ones though, unfortunately, at our expense, lol

huggs
k
Kim SW 253 CW 176.6 GW 135

Adapt what is useful, Reject what is useless, and Add what is specifically your own.----Bruce Lee

You are a perishable item. Live accordingly.

foodadvenger replied to totallywiggedout's response:
yes...people are silly...but I am touch...Steph

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 5' 9ins and 250lbs easy. I love food. I love beef and pizza, bbq. I am not especially into sweets. I would rather have a second helping of di...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.