Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Rainbow Challenge Saturday Oct 26 2013
jis4judy posted:

Good morning

a very chilly day here 29 degrees last night
weight 151 slept through the night yipppy !

Breakfast

1/2C raisin bran purple
1/3 C heart to heart
3.7 oz orange orange
3.5 oz strawberries red
1 C black coffee

Dinner and snacks will be a Mystery today I will start the day with a walk
then get ready for the traveling to that funeral then go out for my anniversary dinner I might get steak or something like that at the restaurant . things should be normal again tomorrow
I was thinking of buying one of those food processers called a Ninja
they have one on sale at Costco this coming week
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

FirstPrevious12NextLast

abnersmom responded:
Happy anniversary Judy! Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! I used to think 60 was so old LOL! Had a great time with 2 of my dearest friends yesterday. Today will celebrate with my sisters. My son and family sent me beautiful flowers. Will get to visit with them in AL next weekend.

Breakfast: turkey sausage on whole wheat sandwich thins Lunch: will eat out not sure what yet Dinner: depends on how much birthday lunch - probably just salad

Have a great day everyone! Tomorrow back to more nutritious eating!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

parakeet210 replied to abnersmom's response:
Good mornin Judy n Debbie Judy I'm glad you slept well and sounds like you are prepared for this day and evening.

I'm going to do alot of walking today so that'll be e exercise!! Then I was hungry this morning. Had oatmeal w/ blueberries and a couple nuts. I coffee n some coffee mate

Am shopping this weeken so will get all the items I need!!

Everyone have a great day
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

justmejust replied to parakeet210's response:
Good morning Keet, Happy Birthday Debbie, and Happy Anniversary Judy!

Breakfast was 1/2 cup rolled oats, 1/2 cup 1% milk, 6 dark cherries, 1/3 cup blueberries, coffee
Blue
Red

Lunch was 1 3" thin bisquick recipe pancake, 1 bacon strip, 1/4 cup orange juice
Orange
Laura -
Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

justmejust replied to justmejust's response:
rest of lunch
oz pumpkin seeds
half cantalop
2 cup spinach
oz mixed nuts

Green
Orange
Laura -
Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

rachael2011 responded:
Happy birthday, Debbie!

Happy anniversary, Judy!
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 281.6 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

totallywiggedout responded:
Happy Anniversary, Judy and HAPPY BIRTHDAY , Debbie! I sure hope you both are having wonderful weekends.
Judy, I hope the funeral went as well as possible for you and your sister. It's nice she had you there to lean on .

Go forth and PARTY, you two! You both deserve the very best.

huggs
k
Kim SW 253 CW 176.6 GW 135

Adapt what is useful, Reject what is useless, and Add what is specifically your own.----Bruce Lee

You are a perishable item. Live accordingly.

totallywiggedout replied to justmejust's response:
Laura, I am in envy of you. I love cantalope but the ones down here are looking mighty sad lately. They still smell "green" , picked too early, but are freakin OLD looking. Nasty things anyhow.... sigh.

eat some for me

huggs
k

Adapt what is useful, Reject what is useless, and Add what is specifically your own.----Bruce Lee

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Just got in from an all day thing Funeral then drive back and out to eat it was good not much in my rainbow though it was all brown and beige the shrimp were pink LOL
it was good anyway
back to my rainbow eating tomorrow
My hubby bought me flowers roses in a lot of different colors beautiful and a new heart shaped ring and some of my favorite chocolate 85% cocoa ...

I t was good seeing my sisters and all her kids and grand kids were there
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

justmejust replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Kim, I'll get another cantelope for you!
Laura -

justmejust replied to jis4judy's response:
Glad you had a very nice day all around considering the funeral and the drive and your wedding anniversary. Funerals are always a nice reconnecting with family and happy memories of the loved one lost. Bittersweet with time and missing of loved one. Sweet hubby to give you such pretty roses and jewelry and good chocolate! Aren't those beige and brown days weird? I am sad to say I must have had many days like that in the past.
Laura -

totallywiggedout replied to jis4judy's response:
well, Judy, Pink is a color... did you also have red for lobster? lol
Your hubby sounds like a true romantic. I like that he does the whole flowers and gifts thing. Such a sweety.
It's unfortunate that funerals are where you can catch up with your relatives, but , there it is. Everyone does it and it does help to have everyone together at such times.... maybe the reunion thing is what good old fashioned Irish wakes are really about. Not the celebration of the deceased's life, but a time to gather all the family and friends so that they can touch base with one another...

Glad you had a good time out though.

huggs
k

totallywiggedout replied to justmejust's response:
gee Laura, I'm weeping in...... gratitude, lol.
so, while you are stuffing your face with MY cantalope.... I'll just sit here and think happy thoughts,

just kidding. it's nice that someone in the US can get good melons still.

huggs
k

dinner
.75 cup skim milk
2 oz steak
5 broccoli florrettes
pineapple .5 cup
Ok, I already had dessert earlier with lunch, so this is my second and third oh no dessert today-chocolate chip cookie, .5 cup ice cream, .3 T peanut butter, tsp choc. syrup. full disclosure today, again. It just helps me to stay accountable.

carved a pumpkin with my beautiful daughter tonight! Watching the World Series.
Laura

I forgot, add 2 more rainbow colors
Green broccoli
Yellow pineapple
Laura

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello family, I am a 49 a perosn who can't control of eating, exspiecally when I"m depress. I have been going through some problems in the la...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
18 of 26 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.