1/3 C heart to heart
1/2 C ff milk
3 oz orange
3.3 oz strawberries
1 C black coffee

that gives me orange and red as my colors to start the day
today is my shopping day so not sure what Dinner will be
it will have a salad with all the colors in it and a green vegie
most likely broccoli because I have some in the fridge that should be used first
I do hope you all have a very colorful day

Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

abnersmom responded:
Hi Judy,

AM weight 152 again

Breakfast: 1/2 C oatmeal, 1/2 banana, walnuts, ff milk, black coffee
Lunch: 1 C chicken barley chili
Snack: 1 gala apple
Dinner: boneless, skinless chicken breast, broccoli

Hope to fit in a walk this afternoon after visiting my sister. This is my favorite time of year to walk and I'm missing it.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

foodadvenger responded:
Good morning Judy and Debbie,

ate oat meal
drank a la tae with truvia
banana

1 cup sugar free jello

16 oz of v8 juice
4 whole wheat crackers
1 slice of block cheese

1 chocolate delight sugar free

*I got the low sodium v8 juice, but you know it is still loaded with sodium. I don't remember what the regular has, but this is still a lot of sodium. Some days I am in a hurry and don't get in all the vegg's I need, I thought this might help.

Starting on my water. current weight 178, I am so happy for you guys in those 150"s. I can't wait to be there with you.

Steph

jis4judy responded:
update
Dinner was
1 pork chop
1/3 C cooked onions
2.1 oz red potato steamed
1 1/3 C cooked spinach

side salad
1 C mixed greens
1/2 roma tomato
3 sice cuke
1 radish
1 thin slice red onion
5 black olives
1 T wishbone robusto dressing
1 T red wine vinegar

we had to call AAA because our battery died out side Costco I was so glad It was coldish out and I didn;t buy any meat
all is ok except we need a new battery
today is rest sort of day will be doing household chores
My Hubby doesn;t handle the car issues too well
I think he gets stressed over it ..
Hugs Judy

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout replied to jis4judy's response:
Judy, sorry to hear about your battery problem. At least it's an easy and fairly inexpensive fix. Just pop one out and the other in, and off you go.

Debbie, glad to see you are doing ok. You seem to handle the stress of multitasking very well and somehow always keep yourself chipper.

Today is scuba day, so I decided to not do the gym until I know just how much energy I will be exerting later this afternoon.

Breakfast
1 lg cup of coffee w/ stevia and cocoa powder
1/2 heart healthy lavash wrap, smeared w/ 1 1/2 tsp nutella and wrapped around a banana

Lunch
egg and greens
1/2 med pink grapefruit

Tonight will probably be pizza night , since it'll have to be down and dirty for lack of time to fix anything.
I won't be eating the take out though, I'll do up a quickie one from a heart healthy pita , fresh tomato, onion , gr pepper, mushrooms , spinach, Italian seasonings, garlic powder and a little shredded Italian cheese mix.

I'm hoping to have enough time and energy to do a late visit to the gym. We shall see.

huggs
k
Kim SW 253 CW 176.6 GW 135

Adapt what is useful, Reject what is useless, and Add what is specifically your own.----Bruce Lee

You are a perishable item. Live accordingly.

rachael2011 responded:
Hello everyone.
Weight 279.4
Breakfast was an apple (yellow) and 1C cottage cheese.

Lunch on the run was a special K protein bar, a banana (yellow) and grapes (purple).

Dinner will be a romaine salad (green) with peppers (green) and tomatoes (red) w steak over top and a couple T of lite blue cheese dressing.

Also had 3 Hershey's miniatures and a peppermint patty. I can't wait til Halloween is over and the candy is OUT of my house!

Calories should still be around 1500 which is on track.

Took a walk at a local park for 45 minutes.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 281.6 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

justmejust responded:
breakfast
red grapefruit

lunch
half small green avocado
small orange carrot
3 florettes green broccoli
.75 cup black beans
,5 cup brown rice
7" flour tortilla
Laura
Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

foodadvenger responded:
ate a can of tuna in water by itself.
drank two bottles of water this afternoon,
going to eat a light supper.

steph

parakeet210 replied to foodadvenger's response:
0 breakfast

coffee 1/2 & 1/2 for creamer
1 starbucks lattee skinny

1 wheat thin sandwich 100 calorie
2 oz. turkey
mustard
1 oz. Havarti cheese

1 diet coke

dinner will be salad of some sort chicken and lots of colorful veggies with a light balsamic vinergarette dressing
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

totallywiggedout replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Wow, but scuba can kick your butt! We didn't even do all that much and the boys and I couldn't believe how tired we were afterwards.
Michael says it has something to do with the tanked air that you have to use. It depletes the oxygen in your blood and it takes time to recover from it... a lot like flying coast to coast.

But we all had a decent time. It definitely shows that having our own full set of equipment would help though. My weight belt didn't have enough weight on it and it adversely affected my bouyance, I kept floating when I was supposed to be flat on the bottom of the pool.... he gave me two more weights and I think I could have used two more for best affect, but I worked with what I had.

The fins are a total bear to get used to though. We had 6 people in a med sized pool with fins, tanks and vests on and it was almost too cramped. We kept bumping fins as we passed eachother, lol.

I will definitely be getting into it though come March. That's the first "Spring" lessons to shoot for so that we can do open water without freezing to death. By that time, I hope to have my own equipment that I am comfortable with.

Sorry , no pics this time though. We had to all be in the water at the same time, so we had no time to grab our phones for snaps.

Although tired tonight, I grabbed a couple of hours to go to the gym.

30 min on the recumbant
10 laps in the pool and some water resistance exercises

hope everyone had a wonderful day

huggs
k
Kim SW 253 CW 176.6 GW 135

Adapt what is useful, Reject what is useless, and Add what is specifically your own.----Bruce Lee

You are a perishable item. Live accordingly.

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Hi Kim sounds like you got yourself another fun activity

have fun kiddo it is all good
Hugs Judy

Spotlight: Member Stories

After struggling with PCOS for years I got pregnant at 300 lbs, my ultimate high after pregnancy was 317 lbs. After my daughter was born 3 years ago, ...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.