Glass Skim Milk
Strawberries
Bananna
Ham Sandwich on White bread
2 diet soda's
wasn't hungry for dinner

No exercise today

kalimiller responded:
I guess one thing to look out for (it's a major culprit for me) is if anything ELSE is on toast or a sandwich. Mayo, butter, whatever else people put on things.
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 186

sittingbull594 replied to kalimiller's response:
That looks decent to me. More veggies for sure (greens) if your stomach is acceptable to the digestion of them.

Carry ON! Small steps again.
SB: Starting weight 258 Goal weight 150-160

Shoot for the Stars.......

foodadvenger responded:
Much better job on the eating BB. Yeah she is right be careful what's on the rye toast.

If you love white bread I recommend buying that whole wheat white. Make sure it does not have the ingredient bleached or enriched white flour. you want whole wheat's.

If the second or third ingredient say corn syrup you might as well put it back on the shelf.

yogurt is full of sugar, be sure and read those labels, fruit snacks for kids have a lot of corn syrup usually too, when you shop read the labels, once you go a few times, it gets easier, you know what is in what, so what and what not to buy.

steph

beautifulbuffalo replied to kalimiller's response:
I use margarine on my toast

I don't use anything on my sandwiches I eat them dry

jis4judy replied to beautifulbuffalo's response:
Margarine is full of trans fats so maybe switch to a small tiny amount of real butter
butter is more natural . Margarine is a processed food that you should avoid
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am Morbidly obese as they call it. I have to lose 100 lbs. I have COPD, Emphesemea, Precancerous Barrett's Esophagus, Chronic Migraines,Daytime ...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.