Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Roll Call
parakeet210 posted:
Come tell us if you're here or lurking. Kathy, AUS, a somewhat mia.

Who else is missing? Sign in and tell us about a NSV you've had.
(Non scale victory)
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170
FirstPrevious12NextLast

parakeet210 responded:
I had Sharon mia too but it didn't populate above anyone I miss
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

foodadvenger responded:
Ok you all I am going to look dumb asking this? What is a AUS, NSV, or mia....?? I don't recognize the short hands ..LOL.. .> steph blonde!!!

mog1026 replied to foodadvenger's response:
Aus or Aussie is a nickname for Sandy because we thought she was Australian for a long time

NSV is shorthand for non scale victory, where we do well but it's not reflected on the scale

MIA is missing in action
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 207.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

rohvannyn responded:
Hi all, I'm here, just lurking a bit lately.

A NSV lately... wow, not many because I'm slacking a bit right now. I carried a bunch of stuff out to the dumpster without getting winded, and that was good. It's pomegranate season again so there's a much more colorful rainbow for me. Also I bought seaweed snacks one night when I could have bought something worse. Oh, and I schlepped around a bunch of computer equipment yesterday so there's some exercise.
Roh

'Your focus determines your reality.' -QGJ

'Try not. Only do.' --Y

totallywiggedout replied to rohvannyn's response:
Every time I see pomegranates I think of you Roh.... your lucky season, for sure.
Stay outta that candy dish, virtual slap on the hand..... lol

huggs
k
Kim SW 253 CW 176.6 GW 135

Adapt what is useful, Reject what is useless, and Add what is specifically your own.----Bruce Lee

You are a perishable item. Live accordingly.

totallywiggedout replied to mog1026's response:
Oh, so you lurked until roll call, nice! lol
I was wondering where you were too, Kathy. Yes, now that you are back, I am officially the monkey on your back whipping you into "journey" mode....
HI YO SILVER! AWAY!!!!!!

huggs
k

Adapt what is useful, Reject what is useless, and Add what is specifically your own.----Bruce Lee

totallywiggedout replied to totallywiggedout's response:
AUSSSSSSIEEEEEEE! come out come out wherever you arrrrrrrrrre!

Did I miss something? Did she say she was going somewhere or taking a break? She's been so darned dependable.... I miss her.

This is also a good time to say, Hi and we miss you to Marybeth, Celeste, et al that are still out there in the bluehorizon.... come on in , ladies, the water's fine!

huggs
k

foodadvenger replied to rohvannyn's response:
yeah, I need to buy a bunch of pomegranates if they ever show up in season around here, I need to freeze a bunch. They are great for you, from what I here. Them and blueberries, which I eat a lot.

How are them sea weed snacks? I have never tried any? I have seen them as a wrap for sea food, but never bought any.

Steph

foodadvenger replied to mog1026's response:
Thanks Kathy, for the shorthand update..LOL

I guessed the MIA but that NSV I would have never guessed in a million years.

I meet Aus the other day!

Y'all are making me feel old..I don't know this shorthand stuff.. I don't text much either. I guess I need to start.

My teen explained the hash tag thing to me!

She is like MOM!!!!!!everyone knows that!

Steph

mardee responded:
Hello All!!!
Oh jeez how i do miss you all!!
Most of the people on here i am become to enjoy and consider my friend. I honestly think about you guys all of the time.

I AM ALL MOVED!! I am now living with the in-laws and prepping for surgery on the 21st. The bad part, no internet yet
We were supposed to have internet last night, but something went wrong and blah blah blah

I am hoping to come on here every day like before all of the craziness of life
Mardee
CW 191 - SW 200 - GW 125

Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.
- Japanese Proverb

kalimiller responded:
Still hanging around and getting used to the new job. Weight is still haning around the same. I suppose that my most recent NSV was when I went shopping for after-Halloween candy sales and decided that I didn't really want anything after all.

Hope everyone is doing well!
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 186

totallywiggedout replied to mardee's response:
Yay! Mardee is still with us! Hi girly, glad that you got moved ok. Just keep up with what you can during this busy time.

Kali, NSV baby! You did well to walk around the candy. I unfortunately , didn't ... all on the pretense of buying chocolate for the kids, I have caved only twice for the mini mini twixs . Which isn't so bad all things considered.

huggs
k

mefirstforever replied to mardee's response:
Good Morning Mardee,

I mist you too, glad you are finally settle. Please do come on!
We need to see that against all odds, we all can have the strength and the spirit to plow true all adversities.
Huggs
Helene
Helene GW 140 CW 202.4 SW 224
Every day is a gift do your best, be kind especially to yourself and smile.

mefirstforever replied to kalimiller's response:
Yay Kali !!!!! on your NSV.
Helene GW 140 CW 202.4 SW 224
Every day is a gift do your best, be kind especially to yourself and smile.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Melanie and I am in college. Since I was young I was obese. I first realized I was overweight in 4th grade when the school nurse weighed me...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.