pork chop with onions
broccoli or zucchini
some kind of starchy thing red potato or baked beans
side salad

the puppy wants to play so will be back later maybe
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

FirstPrevious12NextLast

mog1026 responded:
Sure wish I had a puppy to play with today . He IS housebroken, right? The kids are back from Florida and the honeymoon respectively this morning, so I am looking forward to a few days of stories and rehash. Such fun!

Weight - not yet

Breakfast - crumpet until they are gone which is one more day. My DH has been making two each morning for us and bringing them up on a tray for breakfast in bed. Can it get any better than that? Too bad there are only 6 in a package! The good news, I checked the calorie count yesterday and they are only 110. I have to go easy on the butter and marmalade though
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 207.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

foodadvenger replied to mog1026's response:
Yes Kathy breakfast in bed, you really can't get no better than that. The kids eat homemade pancakes. I eat a scrambled egg, and drink a lota, French vanilla. I watched a sermon today I just love Charles Stanley intouch.org ministries. Great guy and preacher.

I stayed home today, we all got sinus infections, the kids are hacking, I am going to work on some things around the house and go for a nice walk later with hubby and the kids.

Oh my step son is 33 he is doing weight watchers. He has lost 21 pounds, he came over yesterday.

I was so happy for him, and noticed it right off.

Judy I love my pets too, I am glad you are having so much fun with the pup! I prefer my cat, due to know surprises around the house, hits the litter box every time. We have a palmaranian, he is great but any time you are not looking he is hicking that leg, so he has to stay out side, he knows better, he did not do that at the other house. I think the move brought that on.

Steph

mefirstforever responded:
Good Morning Ladies,

First I must apologize for not posting as often as I should. I'm in the mitts of moving and it's been really hard with my mom. I've been following on facebook and this blog. There have been a lot of hardships and I guess life in general that bring us to somewhere else for a while. But I think most of us are not too far. Boy I've been reading the last few post and I must say. No one on this blog is different. We all have a past and a present. We can't change the past and don't now the future.
But we certainly can change the present.
There is where I am. I'm leaning every day. By reading, on the subject that I need to improve on. Get my info from various sources like books, Internet and the support of this fabulous blog of ladies. I take what I want and leave the rest.
When I was ready to change my eating habits I realized that most of my changes where mentioned on this blog but did not GET the full benefit at first that it would bring me. After 2 years of inner work and outer work. I know now that there is no easy fix. Its hard work and planning but the benefits are worth it.
So the last two months have gone from 212 to 202 this morning.
I decided that I had to just put in practice what I had learned on portions, calories wise and most of all quality wise. I don't say that there are no slips up but the next day it's back on track.
Today
1 egg
1 whole wheat toast no butter or marg I dip my bread in the yolk and it's great
1 pink grapefruit
1 once of strong cheese I eat less because it's tastier
Of course my espresso can't leave without my one cup of coffee in the morning.

will have an apple for snack

Dinner will be a salad green red and purple onion with roast chicken no skin, I buy the roasted from the grocery store and take it apart no bone and no skin.

In the evening will be light. Since 2 weeks I'm not very hungry don't know why but I eat only 2 meals a day with 2 snacks.

Just a trick for the chocolate or sweet lovers, I buy the dark 72% or more cacao at Walmart the big bar, cut in 2 pieces each and put it in the fridge so it gets really hard, so once or twice a week when I have a sugar rush I take these 2 small pieces and nibble on them like a mouse. It takes a few minutes and I get the long lasting taste in my mouth without the calories only 60 calories.
It's all a choice and only I can make it.

I just can't get back without thanking Judy Kathy Kim Amber Roe Laura Momaxime? Trista, Tweety, Sharon, Pink, Barbara, Barb, Kaly Aussy and our resident nurse can't remember her name, our Marybeth in the jungle somewhere and of course Tomatoes I hope she's ok. I Just can't remember her name she was diagnosed with a severe illness and we never here from her since sending a prayer "026 all of these great ladies have brought a bit of their wisdom, laughter and sometime even tears. We are all here for the same purpose healthier and happier version of us.
Of course I have to finish on humor I posted this sometime last year !!!
I promise I will try to keep it short the next time
Helene GW 140 CW 202.4 SW 224
Every day is a gift do your best, be kind especially to yourself and smile.

foodadvenger replied to mefirstforever's response:
hi Helen glad to me you!! Life can get crazy and hectic!! Steph

mefirstforever replied to foodadvenger's response:
Glad to meet you to Steph !! Love your picture too funny. I got one of those too... with 3 kids 30 28 and 24.

parakeet210 replied to mefirstforever's response:
CONGRATS ON THE LOSS HELENE!!

glad youre back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

parakeet210 replied to parakeet210's response:
Orange - orange, cheddar cheese smidge
white - potatoe
yellow - egg
red - tomato
green - romaine, greens
purple - blackberries

good night all

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

mefirstforever replied to parakeet210's response:
Good morning Good Morning like the song says !!!

Thanks Tweety I just can`t stay away. I get so much inspiration on this blog.

We love you too Helen!!! Huggs, and congrats on your weight loss! waving palms!!!! whooo hoooo!!! Give me a
H>E>L>E>N>E> what does that stand for HELENE!!!

I was never a cheerleader, but hope that will do...Steph

mefirstforever replied to foodadvenger's response:
hey hey Steph,
Never had a quite a cheer like this before, love it.

your welcome!! Steph

totallywiggedout replied to mefirstforever's response:
Helene, I'm glad you are back and in great form. Congrats on the weightloss and I'm very happy that it's finally "dawning on you" about the practicing what we preach here. It takes some time to kick in, doesn't it? But eventually, each one of us reaches the "Ah Ha!" moment where it falls into place and makes sense.

stick with it, and us. We'll all get there in the end.

huggs
k
Kim SW 253 CW 176.6 GW 135

Adapt what is useful, Reject what is useless, and Add what is specifically your own.----Bruce Lee

You are a perishable item. Live accordingly.

mefirstforever replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Thanks Kim,
On top of it. I just found out that in the city where I'm moving too Have a indoor swimming pool and it's free for the residents and it is 2 blocks from my house. No more excuses... The best for my freak-en back.
Huggs
Helene

parakeet210 replied to mefirstforever's response:
Helene

Pools r so great for us. I do a warm water pool nearly 2 x a week throughout the month and it helps a lot!!

keet

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

Spotlight: Member Stories

i'm 43 and at my highest weight ever. I am having a problem getting motivated. I start out good and within a few days i'm messing up and think...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.