Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Soul food, A MUST READ!
foodadvenger posted:
Inspiring! There was a lady up in age standing in front of her bedroom mirror necked, she said honey my boobs sage, my belly is huge, and my butt is full of wrinkles. She said what do you think? He replies, there is one thing that is forsure, Honey there is nothing wrong with your eyes!!!...LOL...then the fight started! This lady was in bed, with her husband, he got up real early and went to go fishing, we backed out of the drive and said I cant fish the weather is just to bad, he unloaded the tackle, put up the boat, etc, then crawled back in the bed, wrapped his arms around his wife and said boy the weather sure is bad out there.....she replied...I know can you believe my husband actually went fishing in this weather...lol...then the fight started. Quote: Stay cool when the heat is on!...LOL

FEED THE SOUL AS WELL AS THE STOMACH, GREAT MEDICINE!

foodadvenger responded:
Can't believe no one read this yet!! I'm Hurt! Sad! you name it! It was so inspiring!!!

jis4judy replied to foodadvenger's response:
Those are jokes kinda funny but heard them before
How are they inspiring ?
I rarely respond to off topic stuff
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

foodadvenger replied to jis4judy's response:
The point is it is good to have a healthy attitude and out look, and have fun, and laugh, it makes all the eating healthy and all that go that much farther in over all health.

Soul Food...get it...LOL...Stephanie

I can't believe you done heard these though! They were new to me.

rachael2011 responded:
Heard the first one before but not the second. Funny! Thanks for the laugh.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 281.6 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

justmejust replied to foodadvenger's response:
Stephanie, they are funny and make me smile even though I don't want to. On facebook I saw a long list of them not too long ago. I think it was facebook anyway.

Huggs,
Laura
Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi everyone, my name is Nidia, I am 31 years old, and I have been overweight my entire life, I have tried a lot of diets and exercise programs but I a...More

Helpful Tips

Sugar's effect on your body.
An hour and a half long but worth it. I will watch this multiple times until I know it by heart. Sugar leads to the immediate formation of ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.