1/2 c ff milk
1/2 c bran flakes
1/3c heart to heart
1 c black coffee

hugs Judy

[a>
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

foodadvenger responded:
Too sha...I love it Judy....I was on the way home the other day..and passed mom's local Church and the sign out front said....With JESUS you can do it!!! I just loved it...you just reminded me of that. HUGGGS!!

Today was my 3 week weight in. I was 178, wanted to be 177 but I was still 2 oz off. But I know I slacked some on my athletic exercise this week.

I walked at the park last night, and did yoga, and some interval training..boy were people staring..I noticed but did not care!

Today I will work harder at keeping my heart rate up through out my day.

Breakfast a scrambled egg, and apple! water, water, water!
lunch? supper?

Steph God Bless you all!

rachael2011 replied to foodadvenger's response:
Good morning, Steph, Judy and everyone!

Breakfast was 6 grape tomatoes (red), an orange (orange) and 2 T of peanut butter. I know that doesn't go together.

Lunch will be seasoned chicken breast and sliced onions (white) and an apple (yellow)

This afternoon, I desperately need to go to the grocery store. I am out of food. Will post dinner and my exercise later.

Everybody have a good day!
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 281.6 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

mefirstforever responded:
Hi Ladies,

Not to exiting this morning
1/2 cup cottage cheese
1 slice multi grain bread
1tsp peanut butter
coffee

Got to go shopping for produce no more fresh fruits and vegetable.
Helene GW 140 CW 202.4 SW 224
Every day is a gift do your best, be kind especially to yourself and smile.

abnersmom responded:
Good morning. Hope everyone had a great weekend. Got to catch up on posts this morning.

Breakfast: 1/2 C old fashioned oatmeal, blueberries, walnuts, ff milk, black coffee
Lunch: 1/2 C cottage cheese, 1/2 C pears in natural juice
Dinner: boneless skinless chicken breast broiled, broccoli, corn
Snack: small gala apple
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

foodadvenger replied to abnersmom's response:
Morning Rachel, Helen, and Debbie!

Just got in my exercise. I went to a local park, ran the stadium steps, walked then jogged the track, done my yoga, some suicide planks, bicycle set ups, and dranking some v8, then lots of water, now to clean house a while.

Question: What is good to keep a sciatic nerve from flaring up? Every time I do back kicks or practice much lower body kick boxing, it gets sore, and I have inflammation. I take ibeprohren, and this has happened off and on for a year now?

Any suggestions would be great!

Steph

foodadvenger replied to mefirstforever's response:
I need to buy some cottage chz, that sounds good, have not had that in a while. Thanks Steph

jis4judy replied to abnersmom's response:
Hi Deb I had a great weekend the puppy is really a small dog and she is fun to watch she barked at me yesterday while I was watching football My Pats won big so I am happy Your team won too I think ' I did over 60 jumping jacks the score was 55 pats but one of the TDs was called back
I forgot to list my intentions for dinner
that will be boneless skinless chicken breast with mushrooms brown rice and Zucchini and a salad
tomorrow is shopping day today would have been a good oatmeal day only 30 something this morning
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

parakeet210 replied to jis4judy's response:
Hi All!!

Puppies and kittens crack me up! I haven't been around any in 25 years!! lol.

this morning: 1 svg. oatmeal
1 T. brown sugar (had 2 out and didn't use other!! yay)
2 T. mixture of healthy nuts dried cranberry and dried golden raisin

2 coffee with 1/2 and 1/2

I DID GOOD THEN I MESSED UP AND HAD A SLICE OF PUMPKIN LOAF MY HUSBAND BOUGHT ME YESTERDAY!
acid indigestion has set in and I have to leave in 15 mins. to go to reg. doc for my chest that is still infected!! GROWL I'm KINDA getting SCARED
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

rachael2011 replied to rachael2011's response:
Had a can of lentil soup, 5 black olives and light yogurt for dinner.

Never did make it to the gym.

My intake will be higher in sodium over the next couple days as I am on a serious budget this week and Progresso soup was on sale at the store. It was cheaper to get a couple cans than all the ingredients for a big pot. Will try to balance it out w a lot more water.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 281.6 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

mefirstforever replied to rachael2011's response:
Rachael I think you made a great choise. Lentil are so good for us. Water Water I just can`t seem to drink enough.
Lunch
Dagwood sandwich
orange juice
Diner
chicken legs with mash potato and mixed frozen vegetables.

I`m so pooped I raked all the leaves at the new house 10 bags.
Huggs
Helene
Helene GW 140 CW 202.4 SW 224
Every day is a gift do your best, be kind especially to yourself and smile.

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.