1 C black coffee

Dinner plans
pork chop with onions spinach maybe red potato or baked beans
side salad
the usual evening stuff fruits and nuts

Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

FirstPrevious12NextLast

foodadvenger responded:
Morning Judy and others,

Dry Toast, 1 cup of raisin brain, whole milk, and lots of flavored water.
sinus pills, and all that

Lunch? veg soup from the freezer I made
supper?
snack orange or apple, sugar free jello

Hope you all have a blessed day! Steph

ausgram responded:
Hi Judy and Steph!
Hey Tweet how you doing? Nice to see Kim here too. And Debbie.
Yesterday all I had was pizza. ughs. But I can't get up and move around so I have to have what Carl fixes. I did eat a lot of fruit so that helped, I hope. Ha.
Well, I'm hobblying around today so I will fix chick brst and baked potatoes and lots of veggies.
My weight in was 185. I'm stuck there. ha.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

totallywiggedout responded:
Morning all and sunder!
Man , it's COLD outside.... well, chilly

AM walk with Holly. I did a count of my steps, that 10,000 steps thing stuck in my brain. My walking path is marked by 1/4 mile so I am averaging from the 1/4 count. Total steps for 1 mile for me would be about 2200. I take shorter strides than the "average" 2 1/2 ft . I advise everyone to measure off a 1/4 mile and count it out for yourselves, since it's completely subjective.

Anyway, I am trying a diff breakfast today

3/4 c Light and Fit Vanilla yogurt layered with 3/4 of a small diced apple, cinnamon, and 1/4 c vanilla almond granola.
I'm backing this up with 1/2 pink grapefruit too and my 2 cups of coffee.

Lunch will be a vanilla protein shake w/ 1 Tblsp chia seeds

Afternoon snack , 1/2 c roasted dried garbonzo beans seasoned with Sodium free cajun seasonings.

Dinner
1/2 c homemade mac and cheese
2 tuna patties
steamed spinach

Good day ladies!

huggs
k
Kim SW 253 CW 176.6 GW 135

Adapt what is useful, Reject what is useless, and Add what is specifically your own.----Bruce Lee

You are a perishable item. Live accordingly.

kalimiller responded:
My breakfast this morning was sad

I plain white bagel with nutella. My phone died last night and so my alarm didn't go off. DH woke me and and I had enough time to grab a bagel and run out the door to work. Lunch will be homemade chili and I have an apple at my desk for a snack. It's getting chilly here too...I guess I'll see what it's like after work to decide what I want to do.
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 186

totallywiggedout replied to ausgram's response:
Aus,
Are you in pain or is it just a bit cumbersome to walk around right now? I sure hope there isn't a whole lot of pain involved for you. Never fear. 185 WILL budge eventually. Right now, take comfort in the knowledge that you weigh somewhat less than me, lol

huggs
k

Adapt what is useful, Reject what is useless, and Add what is specifically your own.----Bruce Lee

rachael2011 responded:
Hello everybody.

Breakfast was Kashi go lean crunch and 1% milk.

Lunch will be a salad with romaine, carrots, mushrooms, orange and a lite Asian dressing.

Dinner will be cheesy tilapia (from our recipes) and sweet potato fries.

Since it's rainy here, my hope is to go to planet fitness and do a combo of the elliptical, bike and treadmill for 40 minutes.

Hope everyone is having a good day!
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 281.6 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

totallywiggedout replied to rachael2011's response:
Rach, have you tried the tilapia yet? It's really good.... I hope you like it

huggs
k

abnersmom responded:
Hi all,

AM weight: 151

Breakfast: 1/2 C oatmeal, blueberries, walnuts, ff milk, black coffee
Lunch: Tuna on whole wheat sandwich thin
Dinner: chicken, large salad, broccoli

Hope to exercise this afternoon - got release from my surgeon today!!!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

foodadvenger replied to ausgram's response:
Aus, glad to see you back. dig yourself out of that weight rut, and keep on trucking, eat right get some exercise, and pray!! Steph

totallywiggedout replied to abnersmom's response:
Release the Kraken!!

Look out Amber, Debbie has been given the "go" to give you a "run" for your money!

Take it slow, Debbie. Can't have you going out and doing a full 3 miles without some warmups,

huggs
k

foodadvenger replied to totallywiggedout's response:
looks great Kim, will have to attempt that for a dessert in our home, I will save it . Thanks Steph

abnersmom replied to totallywiggedout's response:
LOL Kim. Not much chance that I'll be able to do 3 consecutive miles again for a while, but I'll be ready when those spring time 5 Ks come around again!

I forgot to add an apple and cheese to my list for today. That will be my afternoon snack.

Hang in there Aus. Hope you heal up soon.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

mefirstforever responded:
Good afternoon Ladies,
Everyone is doing so good with the food !!!!
Well
Breakfast lunch
bagel, smoked trout, green salad, tomato and red onion
capers and coffee
Snack 1 apple
Dinner
Big salad
laitus, cherry tomatoes, orange pepper, cucumber, 1/2 avocado and white kidney beans ho I forgot mint leaves
with 2 tbs mayo
2 chicken legs. I'm stuffed.

Yay Debbie and there she goes !!!!

Steph sorry your under the weather.
Aussy why are you not able to get around is it your knees?

And Kali whats up with the nutella ??? peanut butter would have been better.
Rachel tell us about the Tilapia how was it ?

Oh exercise scrubbed floors and all the kitchen cabinets, I barely got to the computer chair. lol. Ha a few tylanol will do the trick.
Have a great evening,
helene
Helene GW 140 CW 202.4 SW 224
Every day is a gift do your best, be kind especially to yourself and smile.

rachael2011 replied to mefirstforever's response:
I have an upset stomach so I never did the tilapia/ yams (I will do these for lunch tomorrow). Instead I had a wheat pita w fat free cream cheese and a T of blackberry jelly. Just something in my stomach to hold me over. Stomach is starting to feel better.

Did do the gym which was awesome. I found my intensity was a lot higher doing more machines for less time...10 minutes on the treadmill, 10 minutes on the elliptical, 10 minutes on the bike and then 10 more minutes on the treadmill. I switched machines fast enough that my heart rate didn't drop much, and I enjoyed the change of pace.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 281.6 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

Spotlight: Member Stories

I developed the mentality of a fatty somewheres around first grade. My mother had struggled with weight during her childhood, and she sure was a compe...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.