Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Status quo, oh well...
justmejust posted:
Hello everyone!

Thought I'd check in. I've lost track of the days I've missed. I'm doing about the same as ever with calories, rainbow color food, family, job, weight, and exercise.

Thanks for keeping the rainbow Judy! And thanks Debbie and everyone for the great posts and updates!

Laura
Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

parakeet210 responded:
Big Wavvvvvvvvvvv~~~~~~~s Laura. Maybe its ok? to hit a plateau. At least youre maintaining!!!!!!
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

justmejust replied to parakeet210's response:
Thanks Keet! The cheerleading and big wave meant a lot to me.

Huggs:)
Laura
Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

foodadvenger replied to justmejust's response:
We all need a personal cheer leader that is for sure. Nothing like great encouragement from people who know how you feel. Steph

jis4judy responded:
Hi Laura I was reading about how much you have going on with work family etc and I think back when I was obese I blamed it on not being busy enough I used to think if I went back to work then I would have a schedule to build my plan around in reality it was just my excuse . because from reading about all the others that juggle family work etc it has to be difficult at least to do all that and plan meals too ..Amber is my hero in that department she seems to really rock it I am sure you will find the path you need to follow to be the healthy happy person you were meant to be and plateaus are normal

Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

blondie454u replied to jis4judy's response:
Thanks Judy! I am just determined, no matter how busy or how tired I am. I just do it!
Amber CW 135-139 maintaining, SW 250. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1Cor. 13:7

mog1026 responded:
Hi Laura! It's me waving from the bottom of a hole I dug recently . I've been gone too but I'm glad we are both back.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 207.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

justmejust replied to mog1026's response:
Hi Kathy, thanks for sending me the wave. Glad to see you back too. Sounds like you had a lot of fun while you were away!

Thanks Amber for doing a fine job of putting yourself and your health first, along with your sweetie and your sweet kids and your work!

Judy, it actually is easier for me to do a better job of taking care of myself now that my kids are middle to upper teens. I am working out, going to my job, and still doing errands and house chores. It's a juggle at times, but one that suits me. Being a stay at home mom was challenging though I loved it too, just next time I do it I will remember to put myself first sometimes / a lot more times!
Laura

foodadvenger replied to justmejust's response:
Laurie, I sure can relate. I am a stay at home mom too. I run a ebay store. I have 3 children and they keep me busy. Not counting all the housework. It is hard to find time for ones self, but I am trying to do a better job of that. Steph

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 56 years old and I weigh 270 lbs. I have been over weight my entire life. I have lost 60 lbs since I had the gastric sleeve but I'm stuck ...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.