2.5 oz orange
2.9 oz strawberries
1 c black coffee

will be walking and shopping today
baked chicken breast vegies depends on what looks good in the produce market
hugs judy ;0
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

FirstPrevious12NextLast

totallywiggedout responded:
Morning, Judy... and everyone else that will log later...

Michael is working out of town today again, so , Monica and I will be running all over Hell's Half Acre looking in used car lots. She and Alex feel that they need a car that has AC "for the coming baby" because the summers get so wicked hot down here. They really are going to be super attentive parents, I believe. Which is, of course , the best way to be anymore.

I'm going to have to fit in some grocery shopping today too and I want to hit the gym because I missed out ,due to housework, yesterday.

Breakfast
2 lg cups cocoa coffee
1/2 pink grapefruit
Parmesean tomato slices, panfried w/ butter flavored spray
on top of steamed spinach

Lunch will be out, probably Indian curry

Dinner Big spinach and lettuce salad with red onion, a few mandarine orange slices, 1/2 slice bacon crisped and crumbled and raspberry balsemic .

huggs
k
Kim SW 253 CW 176.6 GW 135

Adapt what is useful, Reject what is useless, and Add what is specifically your own.----Bruce Lee

You are a perishable item. Live accordingly.

parakeet210 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
I've lost 1 lb since last week. 255.4 YAY

I've been doing better with the rainbow. Yesterday walked 3/4 of a mile which is huge for me. It woke me up a lot last night with Charlie horses in my thighs and calves. I'm goin to the pool today!

I ate healthy yesterday and will today as well.

keet
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

foodadvenger replied to totallywiggedout's response:
what a breakfast combo Kim, I would stay on the toilet I think...lol

oatmeal, oranage
coffee, water, water, water
lunch:
supper:

I ate 2 slices of pizza I did not need last night that I got for the kids. It sure was good, But I have not ate anything like that in almost a month. Bad supper for me, full of carbs. Were was the will power?

ok, got a grip on that today!! Steph

abnersmom responded:
Hi all,

Breakfast: 1/2 C old fashioned oatmeal, blueberries, walnuts, ff milk, black coffee
Lunch: cottage cheese and pears
Dinner: eating out with a friend not sure where we are going yet, but will make good choices - no snack just in case though.

Lots of fun activities this weekend. Hope everyone has a great one!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

ausgram responded:
Hi Judy, Judy!! Hi Kim, Steph and Tweet -

Breakfast: 2 baby oranges, 1 small sausage patty, as big as a half a dollar. Ha. and 1 biscuit.
Not sure what I'll have for lunch, we have another funeral to do and we will be eating with the family.

Yes Kim, I'm in pain with this foot, but not really bad enough to take a pain killer.

Thanks yesterday Steph, I am hanging in there and I pray a lot, "Oh God, please help me lose this weight and get back to feeling healthy and that my clothes look half way good on me." Poor God, I bug Him allllllllll the time. When He chose me, He didn't realize what a baby I am. Ha ha ha! Just kidding. I know, He knows all. I think He just wanted a challenge. Ho ho !
I better get off here before I say something I shouldn't. LOL
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

foodadvenger replied to ausgram's response:
Yeah, I foot is more a pest than anything. The choice we have is to grow old, or die young. looks like your heading down the old path...lol...I am only 40...ha,ha!

Yeah I believe the Lord has his hands full, but he new it when he created all of us that is for sure! God Bless!

Steph

mardee responded:
Good Afternoon everyone

Breakfast was one orange (orange) and this neat breakfast-to-go thing. It had rolled oats, cranberries, blueberries, walnuts and yogurt clusters. (Blue and Red) It is pretty hardy and i think it only has about 200 calories, maybe a little more, maybe a little less.

Lunch is going to be a banana with chow mien. The chow mien is not so healthy, but i like it

I have no idea what dinner is going to be. I was thinking a pesto chicken with broccoli and cheese on the side.
Just saying that makes me hungry. Hahaha

I hope every one is doin well!!!!
Mardee
CW 191 - SW 200 - GW 125

Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.
- Japanese Proverb

totallywiggedout replied to parakeet210's response:
Keet, some mornings I just can't stand the thought of anything too sweet. Cereals, fruits and even oatmeal just didn't sound great today. LOL so savory it was....

I also like leftover sweet potatoes with spicy ground breakfast sausage or topped with meatless chili sometimes.... yes, for breakfast!

huggs
k

Adapt what is useful, Reject what is useless, and Add what is specifically your own.----Bruce Lee

ausgram responded:
Morning all. The food site for MDweb is disgusting. It keeps locking up on me. It deleted all of yesterdays posts that I did. Had to redo everything. Oh well.

Steph, you made me laugh out loud. You silly woman!

For breakfast I had a 1/3 cup of fresh pineapple and two baby oranges, think they are called Clementine's. As for lunch not sure what we are having. The people we are doing the funeral for is having a big banquet at this big fancy hotel so I will have to be careful what I chose.

Then tomorrow ain't any better, we have to go to Cope and preach and no telling what they fix for lunch. Big, what ever it will be. ha ha ha!

I haven't weighed since I got this foot operated on, too much trouble to pull the scales out. I'll do it in the next few days cause my foot is starting to feel better already.

Have a great day folks!

ausgram replied to ausgram's response:
That post I just did should be for Saturday the 9th. Grrrr! I messed up.

foodadvenger replied to totallywiggedout's response:
your killing me here with them food options KIM? I am wondering if you are human as of now!..lol....Steph

totallywiggedout replied to ausgram's response:
Have a good day in Cope, Aus. All that travel back and forth... it must get exhausting .... I bet the ride is pretty, but it's gonna start getting slick and snowy if it hasn't already... just be careful and take a nail file with you.... so you don't nibble your nails to the quick on bad roads, lol

huggs
k

totallywiggedout replied to foodadvenger's response:
Unfortunately, all too human, Steph.
I just like to add spice to my life.. not as much as Roh with her pepper love, but still.... spices tend to thrill my taste buds more than sugar does anymore.

huggs
k

rohvannyn replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Ha ha, Kim! You don't even have to flame yourself out to enjoy flavor. So many folks forget about the savory herbs! And the less commonly eaten fruits, or even the more exotic variety of apples! Different oils, different nuts, different sauces and flavors. International stores are my friend. It seems like food made for mainstream Americans is made of gup and is flavorless. It's nice to have a way out of that.
Roh

'Your focus determines your reality.' -QGJ

'Try not. Only do.' --Y

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 64 years old with a weight problem that has crept on since my forties when I started a beta blocker for a heart problem. Of course I could ha...More

Helpful Tips

Sugar: All you need to know
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kristin-kirkpatrick-ms-rd-ld/dangers-of-sugar_b_3658061.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.