2.5 oz orange
2.5 oz strawberries
1 Black coffee

Dinner plans Baked chicken breast
brn rice mushrooms zucchini salad

Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

jis4judy responded:

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

ausgram responded:
Shoot, I posted on the wrong day. I stuck it on Fridays. I'll see if I can delet it and put it on here.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

ausgram replied to ausgram's response:
Couldn't delete it so just ignore it if you all go back to re-read posts.
Here it is.--

Morning all. The food site for MDweb is disgusting. It keeps locking up on me. It deleted all of yesterdays posts that I did. Had to redo everything. Oh well.

Steph, you made me laugh out loud. You silly woman!

For breakfast I had a 1/3 cup of fresh pineapple and two baby oranges, think they are called Clementine's. As for lunch not sure what we are having. The people we are doing the funeral for is having a big banquet at this big fancy hotel so I will have to be careful what I chose.

Then tomorrow ain't any better, we have to go to Cope and preach and no telling what they fix for lunch. Big, what ever it will be. ha ha ha!

I haven't weighed since I got this foot operated on, too much trouble to pull the scales out. I'll do it in the next few days cause my foot is starting to feel better already.

Have a great day folks!
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

foodadvenger responded:
Good Morning,

Like the photo's Judy!

I ate a egg and drank some coffee
2 small clementine oranges

lunch?
supper?

I got to go shop sometime.

Glad you got in a laugh Aus, that is good for the heart!!

Funerals are no fun, I think if I die I will ask people to have me a wake, celebrate me going to heaven. Instead of me dieing.
I think of chapter 3 Ecclesiastes there is a time and place for everything under the sun! God Bless!

You girls have a great day! Steph

jis4judy responded:
update \ mid morning after walk snack 1 hard boiled egg 2 dried apricots and another cup of black coffee gee couldn't wait for dinner this time
Hugs Judy

justmejust replied to jis4judy's response:

Love this photo and saying so much Judy. Thanks!

So far today...
green avocado
orange cantelope
blue blueberries
red grapefruit
also had unmentionables-.5 crispy chicken sandwich, .75 small fry, small diet cola, (but I can't believe the small is now a large portion), 4" pancake, 4 walnut halves, tsp choc chip morsels semi sweet, T whip cream, cup skim milk, 2 cup coffee, tsp cinnamon, 2T brown rice, home made choc chip cookie
will have spinach, mixed greens, and chicken breast for dinner, tea with lemon and honey, yogurt with cherries and honey

Huggs,
Laura
Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

jis4judy responded:
update on my food intake

Dinner was as planned
1 1/2 C zucchini steamed
less than 1/3 C brown rice
approx. 1/5 c cooked mushrooms
1 small chicken breast baked It was really a large chicken breast but I only ate 1/3 of it so called it small
Salad
! 1/2 C mixed greens green and purple
1 slice red onion RED
3 slice cuke Green
1 radish red
5 black olives
1/4 yellow bell pepper Yellow
1 roma tomato RED
1 T wb robusto dressing
1 T red wine vinegar

2 c green tea with lemon
5 oz apple
1.66 T peanut butter

2 Oz pistachios in shell edible yield

1/2 c chobani greek plain ff yogurt
3/4 C raspberries
1/4 c blueberries
1/2 t honey

That's it for today
add the breakfast and the mid morning snack and I have approx. 1500 calories

took 2 walks today morning and afternoon 35 minutes in morning 45 in afternoon doggy is sleeping so I get to post some
Hugs Judy

totallywiggedout replied to jis4judy's response:
This is a very nice picture of natural food selections.... gee.. I wish my supermarkets stocked like this.

This second photo, Judy, is really nice. Sort of like that one that Marybeth posted about the choices at her local open air market.

huggs
k
Kim SW 253 CW 176.6 GW 135

Adapt what is useful, Reject what is useless, and Add what is specifically your own.----Bruce Lee

You are a perishable item. Live accordingly.

totallywiggedout replied to jis4judy's response:
i'm really late in tonight. Hope everyone had a great Saturday.

Been busy the last couple of days , groceries, housework, cooking, then out to movies and lunch today with michael.

Breakfast
Vanilla light and fit yogurt with mandarine orange segments
1/2 pink grapefruit
Coffee

Late lunch
2 pc Church's chicken, skin removed
1/2 c mac and cheese
Lg unsweetened iced tea

PM snack
1/2 c granola w/ 2 tblsp raisins and 1 c unsweetened almond milk

huggs
k
Kim SW 253 CW 176.6 GW 135

Adapt what is useful, Reject what is useless, and Add what is specifically your own.----Bruce Lee

You are a perishable item. Live accordingly.

abnersmom responded:
Hey guys, I'm visiting the grandkids and have eaten out every meal. Lots of junk! Will get back on track on Monday. Today we'll be headed to the finals of the boys' State Cup. Here's hoping they win and I'll post my good food choices tomorrow! Gonna just enjoy the time here. Have a great Sunday everyone!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

jis4judy replied to abnersmom's response:
Hi Deb when I visit with the grandkids I am off plan also since I see them rarely it doesn't hurt anything
you will get back to your healthy plan as soon as you can I am sure of that just enjoy those grandkids !!!
Hugs Judy

abnersmom replied to jis4judy's response:
Thanks Judy! I did enjoy those guys and I guess a couple of days of unhealthy eating won't kill me if 50 something years of it didn't, right?!!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi! I am 49 yrs old and have decided that there is absolutely no way that I will weigh as much as I do by age 50. I haven't been heavy all my life...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.