either sweet potato or brown rice the green vegie will be green beans
that's what I have left tomorrow is shopping day
salad then green tea
the usual evening foods
fruits nuts yogurt maybe half a chicken salad sandwich on pumpernickel

Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

FirstPrevious12NextLast

jis4judy responded:
another picture

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

parakeet210 replied to jis4judy's response:
Nice pics again Judy. The greens would bring it for me for a roasting project in the oven tonight. I've got to go to the store and get my produce for the week.

Coffee vanilla creamer 1
oatmeal mixed nuts and dried cranberries and golden raisins.

I don't have anyhing in mind for this veterans day dinner. I would like to make something nice for my husband as he's a Vietnam vet. Any ideas??? He doesn't like pork. I have chicken, hamburger, hotdogs lean lean all beef!

I can get further ingredients if needed at the store today.
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

totallywiggedout replied to parakeet210's response:
Well, there's always chicken , broccoli and rice casserole. Which I personally love and it's nice for cooler weather.
Or something like Chicken Parmesean, an oriental chicken stir fry with lots of crisp veggies, or if he likes hot and spicy... google the Buffalo Chicken casserole and make that .. I've made that too and it's pretty good , but hot!

just some ideas for today...

huggs
k
Kim SW 253 CW 176.6 GW 135

Adapt what is useful, Reject what is useless, and Add what is specifically your own.----Bruce Lee

You are a perishable item. Live accordingly.

mog1026 replied to jis4judy's response:
Happy Veteran's Day everybody! They certainly deserve a day to honor them! Do I/don't I get on the scale this morning? I'm afraid it might discourage me. It's a long way back to where I was in September but on the plus side I went to an apple barn yesterday and got some big Fortune's and Braeburns so I should have my "reds" taken care of for the near future. Okay, I just weighed myself and it's a whopper!

Weight - 211.8

Breakfast - clementine, 1 cup dry cereal
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 207.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

totallywiggedout replied to jis4judy's response:
Judy, I like this green pic too. Very "French countryside" looking.

Yesterday was a bust. For some odd reason , I got a bug up my butt and decided to rip my entire bedroom apart, clean it and move it around.... which upset Michael to no end because he is still sore and is grumpy as, well, Snowwhite's Grumpy.
And, of course, I overdid it and am in MUCHO pain today. I'm literally hobbling around , tipping back and forth as I walk like a very drunk sailor in high seas. I'm drugging up today and going back to bed......

huggs
k

Adapt what is useful, Reject what is useless, and Add what is specifically your own.----Bruce Lee

parakeet210 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
kim thanks for the suggestions he loves broc chick and rice casserole
sorry to hear you're in so much pain. I know I get like that too and try to figure well what I did gave me great rewards! I dunno if that helps put a positive spin on it to help emotionally thru it or not??

Kathy are you on the east coast?? it sounds like you are. I love braeburn apples and honey crisp too. Get back on track. what do you need from us?

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

kalimiller responded:
I'm still holding steady at 185. I'm working on getting my sleep back to a better schedule - I've been having some trouble lately. But things have been going well and I've been trying to make wise choices when eating
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 186

mog1026 replied to parakeet210's response:
LIPOSUCTION! I need LIPOSUCTION, Tweety! And probably a lobotomy too. The last few weeks, okay 6, have been a descent into glorious madness. But oh what fun it has been! My only saving grace is that this last week my DH and I decided we truly were about to explode so we went to 2 meals a day instead of our usual 3. It actually works pretty well now that he is home....late breakfast, early dinner, and the snack I would have had anyway in the evening. And yes Tweety, I'm a New Englander

Milton, Paradise Lost

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Gee Kim I hope you feel better try not to over do house work it gets dirty again too fast .. I hope the bed rest helps
Hugs Judy

rachael2011 responded:
Hello everyone.
Weight 285.6

Breakfast was 2 red beet eggs (on the run).

Lunch will be the cheesy tilapia and sweet potato fries and a red apple.

Will post dinner later.

Exercise was raking leaves and housework and will take a walk for about 45 minutes.

Am feeling good, but really eager to have a healthy day today. This weekend, while I didn't binge, I slipped up a lot w my food choices and I am really ready to restart my week and make the best choices possible.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 281.6 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

abnersmom responded:
Hi all,

Good to see all the posts. Kim, hope you are feeling better.

Breakfast: 1/2 old fashioned oatmeal, blueberries, walnuts, ff milk, lots of black coffee
Lunch: 1 C homemade chicken barley chili
Dinner: either pork chops with broccoli and a small salad or cube steak wih tomatoes, onion, garlic and a small salad

Had a great weekend but ate out every meal while on the road. Fast food with the grandsons. AM weight 153 which I'm feeling pretty good about because I know I ate more sodium than I usually have in a whole week. I did do lots of walking. Back on track today and hope to get in a run this afternoon. They're predicting snow flurries for us tomorrow night - I can't remember when we've had snow flurries in Nov. especially this early in Nov. Could be an interesting winter around here. Will finally have a weekend at home this week. It will give me time to do a better job grocery shopping. I've barely had time to run in and grab a few things and run back out the last couple of weeks.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

parakeet210 replied to abnersmom's response:
kim, you musta come back on since this thread today?? are you in bed now??

gnight

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

totallywiggedout replied to parakeet210's response:
Thanks all for the good cheer about my hip.... Judy, you are right of course. It just gets dirty again and dust bunnies breed in the dark and you have entire families of them the very next day.
sigh.

Yes, I got my nap and tonight I'm walking better at least. Tomorrow, back in the saddle and off to the gym.

Michael spoke to his surgeon today. He's had quite a lot of pain and swelling and was getting worried. The Dr said that he had taken that enire center slab of muscle that striates between the pectorals, all the way down the center breastbone, so he wasn't surprised that the area is trying to swell.
Michael has an appt on Thurs and the Dr will draw the fluid out if he needs to. The fun never ends, huh?

huggs
k

mog1026 replied to parakeet210's response:
Well 1am seems a good time for some self flagellation. I had a really good day. I ate out for lunch but only had a super healthy salad and water, small portioned dinner and I would have been home free, except Iost it in the evening and binged on microwave kettle popcorn, cheese crackers, and dark chocolate. I'm so disappointed in myself since I was determined to end the party. I'm painting an L on my forehead On the up side since I'm basically an optomist, I wasn't too bad on the rainbow

Orange - clementine, sweet potato, carrot Green - arugula, cilantro, romaine, frisee, scallions Green beans Yellow- corn Red- pepper, tomato White - red skinned potato, onion

Milton, Paradise Lost

Spotlight: Member Stories

My weight problems pretty much started at birth. My mother tried to breastfeed me even though she had a very negative attitude towards it. This was at...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.