Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Stunned
ladylavender posted:
I am almost afraid to post this...I am down 10 more lbs. since the last time I checked (about 3 weeks?) and am down 20 from my highest weight. I haven't always been good, but mostly keeping it simple because of this broken arm.

BTW, ortho doc apt is this Wed. Hoping to graduate to a short arm cast. Depends on how it is healing.
Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

-Abby

mog1026 responded:
XXXXXOOOOO Abby! That is GREAT! You ROCK!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 207.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

jis4judy responded:
very good news Abby Happy dance time in your honor
good luck seeing the doc I hope it is good news too
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

ladylavender replied to jis4judy's response:
Thank you, Kathy and Judy!! It is a nice b-day present. I am officially a year older today.
Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

-Abby

jis4judy replied to ladylavender's response:
Happy Birthday Abby
yes indeed it is a great way to start the next year of your life
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

mog1026 replied to ladylavender's response:
Hooray Birthday Girl! It's Gonna be a GREAT year! You are moving into the next phase of YOU! And today it's ALL ABOUT YOU YOU YOU because we are all glad you are here to share our joint journey out of misery! So have fun! Do whatever makes you happy all day long. xxoo
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 207.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

abnersmom replied to ladylavender's response:
Happy birthday Abby and a special congrats for removing that weight. I hope you've had a great day and I pray you have the best year ever!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

foodadvenger responded:
Happy Birthday...and congrats..on the weight loss!! Steph

parakeet210 replied to foodadvenger's response:
Happy happy birthday Abby ! Way to go on the weight loss. Perfect way to end and start ur new year of life
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

mefirstforever responded:
Congrats Abby !!!! Pom Poms and all the ban is out!!!!

Today is the day I hope all goes well with the Dr.

Have a great day
Helene
Helene GW 140 CW 202.4 SW 224
Every day is a gift do your best, be kind especially to yourself and smile.

blondie454u responded:
That's great and happy birthday!
Amber CW 135-139 maintaining, SW 250. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1Cor. 13:7

justmejust responded:
Great job being down 20 pounds Abby! Happy birthday belated. And so happy your arm is healing well.
Laura
Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

ladylavender replied to justmejust's response:
Thank you everyone!!
I did get a shorter cast, and the pins are out, but the break was severe and will be in this cast a minimum of 6 weeks. Now working stiffness out of elbow and still working on all fingers.

-Abby

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello, I am a 27 year old mom of 3.. hoping to be of 4.. and have always been a little on the chunky side all my life, but as I was finishing junior h...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.