weigh in 151.5

breakfast

oatmeal cooked with craisins honey cinnamon apple ff milk topped with walnuts
3.1 oz orange
dinner plan is baked chicken breast asparagus sweet potato salad

hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

mog1026 responded:
That oatmeal sounds delish Judy. I am going to try harder to get my cots today. A smoothie always helps. My goal this winter is to have a stronger immune system so I don't get bronchitis or pneumonia. Every year it seems I catch it from my DH who picks it up on his train ride. Hopefully without the daily commute and with more colors as a booster we can do better.

Breakfast - clementine, 1 1/2 cups dry cereal
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 207.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

parakeet210 responded:
Good Morning Judy and all!!

Todays the day for me to go to the breast surgeon and see what he says.
This is going to be embarrassing and more than likely humiliating.
Sigh................what must be done will be done!

a.m.
2 coffee 2 1/2n1/2
1 bowl shredded wheat 1 svg. fat free milk
and 2 slices skinny bacon
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

mog1026 replied to mog1026's response:
Sorry that was colors not cots. I may need to turn off autocorrect. I just turned it on to see if I liked it....not so far!

Milton, Paradise Lost

GOOD LUCK TWEETY! Don't be embarrassed. Thing of them as ear lobes on your chest! Believe me, he does by now! Seen 5000, seen them all!

Milton, Paradise Lost

parakeet210 replied to mog1026's response:
Thanks for the confidance. I appreciate that very much!!

ear lobes you got it!!

tweety
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

rachael2011 replied to parakeet210's response:
Good luck, Tweety.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 281.6 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

rachael2011 responded:
Weight is up at 287.0. Went to a Chinese buffet yesterday and had a bunch of other stuff (not the word I was going to use )

I am kind of broke which is a blessing in disguise. When I first started this, I kept my meals very simple. I didn't do carry out and delivery. And I had stopped going to the convenience store. Until next paycheck, I am poor again...and I need to return to all that. I have the basics and to this I will return for the next week and a half!

Breakfast- 1 C Kashi Go Lean and 3/4 C skim. A red apple.

Lunch- 3 hard boiled eggs w hot sauce and baby carrots dipped in lite blue cheese dressing.

Dinner will be 1 1/4C wheat pasta w canned diced tomatoes, and 1 1/4 C broccoli/ cauliflower mix.

Snack will be an orange.

I have already done my 40 minutes at planet fitness (30 on the treadmill and 10 on the bike) and am going out to rake leaves.

Hope everyone is having a good day.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 281.6 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

abnersmom responded:
Hi all,

Tweety Keet, hope you appt. went/is going well.
Rachael, you obviously know what you need to do. You CAN do it!!!

Kathy, I think it's a good thing to focus on the healthy part of this journey. I did not begin mine that way, but Judy did and she is our inspiration.

AM weight 151.8
Breakfast: oatmeal, blueberries, black coffee (haven't made it to the grocery yet)
Lunch: 1 C chicken barley chili
Dinner: Must shop or else it will be more soup from the freezer or another chicken breast with whatever veggies I can scrounge around and find.

Plan to walk/run this afternoon. Get to stay home tonight. Yay! Definitely will be watching Hallmark Christmas movies!!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

foodadvenger replied to parakeet210's response:
YOUR In my prayers my dear. Nothing like going to find out what might be wrong, and they spring on you some new college kids learning, wanting to watch and learn too. The last pap smear I had, cute guy about 24, wanted to see the whole pap, and breast exam, I thought WONDERFUL...LOL, I just never looked him in the eye, and pretended he was not there, to avoid embarrassment. I know they got to learn, but man!!

Take Care of yourself Steph

mog1026 replied to abnersmom's response:
I managed to do better in my colors even if my calories weren't ideal.

Red- apple, cranberries, pomegranate, cherries

Orange - sweet potato, clementine

Blue - blueberries

Violet - purple grape

White - dates

Yellow - yellow onion, banana, lemon slice

Milton, Paradise Lost

Thinking of Tweety and Kim tonight. I hope your appt went well with the doctor today Tweets and that Kim and Michael have a successful visit tomorrow. Fingers crossed guys!

Milton, Paradise Lost

justmejust replied to mog1026's response:
Boosting your immune system for the winter sounds like a great motivator for keeping focused on the colorful vegetables and fruits Kathy!

Huggs,
Laura
Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have lost over 100 lbs 2 times in my adult life. I was thin as a child. Due to some major surgeries when I was a young teen and the inability to be ...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.