Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I'm SO THANKFUL!!
parakeet210 posted:
I DO NOT HAVE THE BIG C!! NOR DO I HAVE A FURTHER INFECTION. THE doc thought more than likely that it is from a medicine that I take. I have been taking the injection only and not the pill part. Part of the hiprolactin level went down but its still hi.

Tuf examine and I hurt worse now but the last step to make this absolutely without a shadow of a doubt is to do an ultrasound. The way I feel tonight with hurting is I don't want an ultrasound. poo

boy i'm so fortunate I really truly am. Kathy, Debbie, Judy, Rachael, Kim and anyone else I may have overlooked thank you from a silly old parakeet for sending such positive thoughts~~ I appreciate the women on this community. tweety keet
more reason to eat healthy!!
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

justmejust responded:
So happy to hear everything checked out healthy so far Keet!
Laura
Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

rohvannyn responded:
That's great to hear!
Roh

'Your focus determines your reality.' -QGJ

'Try not. Only do.' --Y

Spotlight: Member Stories

One day I awoke from an emotional coma and found I was 100 pounds overweight. Years of rejection and coping left me lonely and isolated...from myself....More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.