weigh in 150

breakfast

1/2 C bran flakes
1/2 c ff milk
1/3 c heart to heart
2.5 oz strawberries
3.5 oz orange

1 c black coffee

I will be shopping today the meat portion will be pork chop but the rest of dinner will depend on what looks good in the store

Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

FirstPrevious12NextLast

foodadvenger responded:
Morning Crazy & Sane People,

Oat meal, coffee and creamer, palmegrants
snacks-water, kiwi, and yogurat
lunch ham on whole wheat bread with vegg,s again
supper?

Quote: The command we have from Christ is blunt: Loving God includes loving people.

Steph Have a Blessed Day!

rachael2011 responded:
Good morning, Judy and Steph, and everyone else that comes on.

Weight 283.0

Breakfast was 1 1/4C Kashi Go Lean, 3/4C skim milk and an orange.

Lunch will be 1 1/4C cottage cheese and a banana.

Dinner will be whatever they are having at the group home. I will just watch my potions there this weekend. I have a mini-goal when I am there this weekend to eat only at meals and my 8P snack of yogurt/ fruit or something.

Also I am slowly tapering down my diet coke consumption from about a ridiculously whole lot to about 2 cans a day. It will take a couple weeks to reach my goal. It's time to do this, I think.

Yesterday at the gym, I did the circuit training that I hadn't done in a couple years. You do one of the weight machines for a minute then do steps for a minute and then another weight machine and so on for 30 minutes. It felt really good and my muscles are somewhat sore (in a good way). I think I am going to try to do it 2 days a week. Today I am walking the dog for my exercise before work.

Everybody have a good day! And an awesome weekend!
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 281.6 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

foodadvenger replied to rachael2011's response:
Congratulations on all your exercise Rachel, I know it is hard work. I like watching the biggest looser on NBC it also encourages me to try harder.

I walked 2 miles behind the double stroller last night in the cold, but glad I got it in as always. Took the hubby and teenager too.

I am gonna do weights today, and some interval training.

Still 178 and maintaining. No weight loss last week, I look forward to Monday to see if I loose any.

Step

abnersmom responded:
Hi all,

AM weight: 150.6

Breakfast: oatmeal, blueberries, walnuts, almond milk, black coffee
Lunch: eating out at Applebees with friends, plan is to have a cup of french onion soup and a side salad
Dinner: chicken thighs, broccoli and carrots
Snack: probably won't since I'm eating lunch out

Exercise: hope to get a run in this afternoon

Sort of stressed over some behavioral struggles with my sister who is ill. Prayers for me requested so that I can find some balance.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

mog1026 replied to rachael2011's response:
Here's a shout out to Rachael because I sense a change in you, girl! I think your exercise is awesome and I have a feeling that the scale is heading down in the near future!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 207.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

mog1026 replied to abnersmom's response:
Debbie, I impressed that you are looking for balance for yourself rather than struggling to change your sister. All you can do is love and support her as best you can. You can only change yourself. You are very wise. xxoo

Milton, Paradise Lost

foodadvenger replied to abnersmom's response:
I am praying for you now Debbie that thinks in life get a better balance for you. Steph

add a poptart and 2 cookies...to my diet today that I did not need. kids rubbing off on me.

The palmegrants in some frozen yogurt was great. got some plain greek yogurt to try.

I bout 26 more palmegrants today, I will be working on freezing them all weekend.

Glad I only bought the kids one pack of cookies and one box of pop tarts, they love to share.

justmejust replied to foodadvenger's response:
colors today pink, yellow, red, so far. will get another red and a green in later. calories 1,200 so far. weight 183.8 and holding. exercise one hour aerobics, sweating included
Laura
Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

jis4judy responded:
update
Dinner was a medium porkchop with onions
4.5 oz russet baked potato
1 C broccoli flowerets
side salad
1 1/2 c mixed greens
1/4 Yellow bell pepper
1 slice red onion
1/2 roma tomato
4 black olives
2 slice cuke
1 radish
1 T wb robusto dressing
1 T red wine vinegar

2 C green tea with lemon

5.9 oz apple 1.5 T peanut butter

2 oz pistachio nuts
1 prune
will have yogurt and berries soon
Maybe a half sandwich with chicken salad
so far before the yogurt and half sandwich I have only 1100 cals

2 walks today did something different with the doggy we took her with us when we went shopping John walked her in that neighborhood near the store while I did the shopping.. took another walk after shopping then another after dinner so little doggy got 3 walks
I tried to make her last day with us special we will see the doggy again on Sunday when my Daughter comes for a visit
My house looks better already all toys put away till sunday
and my counter doesn;t have doggy food on it LOL

Hugs Judy

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

mog1026 replied to jis4judy's response:
Rainbow Brite is Judy!

Red - cherries, apple slices, red onion

Orange - clementine, peach slices, orange peel

Yellow - lemon slices, banana

Blue - blueberries

Violet - purple grapes

Green - boston lettuce

White - potato, dates

Milton, Paradise Lost

jis4judy replied to rachael2011's response:
Hi Rachael
sounds like you have a good plan for that soda that will be a big change and so great for you . I love circuit training that's what I try to do when lifting weights go from one exercise move to another with no rest between ..
Hugs Judy

justmejust replied to justmejust's response:
2 cups spinach
no wonder I am stuck at my weight over goal, my calories once again were over my daily needs. ugh
Laura
Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

mog1026 replied to justmejust's response:
Me too Laura

Milton, Paradise Lost

justmejust replied to mog1026's response:
Hi Kathy, we know it now, that's a step in the right direction for me/us. duh! slow learner? stubborn? just plain bad habit?
Thanks Kathy, I think it feels good to know I am not alone in this self confirmation of number of daily calories over needed calories, keeping track is a first step, maybe. Accounting for the calories... hmm. How much longer until I succeed and live at healthy weight? The only good news perhaps is I am not completely giving up again like I had been before finding this support group. Wow, I sound so convinced, not...
Laura

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 59 years old, married to a great guy and have 3 grown sons, one of whom is married to a great gal & they have 2 boys. (Will I ever be able...More

Helpful Tips

Easy Link to the WebMD Food and Fitness Planner
To let people know how to find it, go to WebMD home page it's listed on there, but here's the easy link for you ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.