Weight Loss Help
faith717 posted:
I am 40 yars old and over the past 5 years I have gained about 65 pounds because I am a stress eater and now I can NOT get it off. Any ideas to help this single mother of 4 trying to get her life back.

foodadvenger responded:
I am 40, I was 183, now 178 after a few weeks of staying focused, I am a mother of 3, ages 4,6, and 15. I emotional eat as well due to stress. I want to introduce you to healthy emotional eating.

Instead of eating bad food pick better food to replace it. At night I eat sugar free jello, yogurt, fruit, anything but junk.

It is hard at first making the change, but once you get your frig and cabinets more organized for you, as well as the kids, it can get better. When kids snack all day it makes it a challenge.

Think about you and what you need to do to make yourself feel better and become a better mom. Don't give up on yourself, you are the most important person in your household, if you don't take care of you then you want do a good job at looking after everyone else.

I pushed my double stroller 2 miles last night, and jogged part of it, I had to make myself do it, but was so proud when I finished. I encourage them to walk 1/2 blocks and a mile also with me some and take no stroller.

You have come to a good site for support. I stop in daily now, to help me stay focused and motivated and I hope I can motivate others too.

You can do it FAITH!!! Baby Steps matter!

Welcome Steph

blondie454u responded:
Welcome aboard!
Amber CW 135-139 maintaining, SW 250. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1Cor. 13:7