Skip to content
Garcinia Cambogia?
t_beard1 posted:
Hi everyone! I've recently decided that i want to start living a healthier lifestlye, mainly because I've been overweight my whole life and I'm done feeling self conscious. It's safe to say that I'm pretty uneducated about diet supplements. The only reason I know about this one is a lady at my gym suggested it to me, she said her friend had been using it and has gotten some good results, but she didn't know nuch about it herself.So I went home and did some researcg myself and saw mixed reviews. I was wondering if there is anything anyone can tell me about this supplement, or if anyone has tried it and saw any results. I'm slowly eliminating my carb intake and have started a light workout plan, just wondering if this supplement could possibly help. Thanks so much for your time and I will appreciate any feed back!

jis4judy responded:
Hi Welcome aboard for general rule I never buy anything that is diet related or promising results that are iffy at best save your money and just eat a rainbw of fruits and vegies lean meats fat free or low fat dairy some nuts in moderation
whole grains in place of white stuff
Once you clean up your choices in foods then start watching portions and reduce the ones that are high calorie you can use either web mds food planner or the one I use is fitday.com you can log foods and exercise and it is free to use ..
the best thing is to use sedentary as your activity level when you set them up then you can add in exercise as you do it ...you will get better results that way
stick around and join any conversation we like newbies a lot because the more we share with each other the more we all learn
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

jis4judy replied to jis4judy's response:
Oh I forgot to add replace drinking sodas with water or tea with nothing in it I drink my green tea with lemon it is yummy
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

foodadvenger responded:
Well your in luck. I bought this. Buy one bottle and get one free. I have took them and they have not helped me at all lose weight. My 30 days will be soon up. I think they are just a gimmick after getting them and trying them and no results. I am eating healthy and exercising too, but so far I think they are a waste of money. I am asking for my refund in a few days since they did not help me. Steph

I watched videos that Dr.Oz done and some others on you tube

justmejust replied to foodadvenger's response:
thanks foodabenger, when I saw this a few weeks ago I considered it and wondered if it worked. Seems like old fashioned nutrition and exercise is still the way to go. BLAH! :-O
Laura
Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've come a long way. But there's still a long way to go...

Helpful Tips

Getting the most out of oatmeal
As an oatmeal fan, I was surprised to find that instant oatmeal didn't stick with me the way rolled oats did. When I switched back to ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.