Skip to content
31 & trying to conceive
laurens312 posted:
I am 31 years old & have been overweight most of my life. I diet/exercise to lose weight & then i stop. It's always the same pattern. Its almost impossible to get family & friends to workout with me. It's not easy for me to workout alone. I have also been trying to get pregnant for over a year now. Weight could be what is keeping me from having children. I have got to make a plan & stick to it. Its just so hard. Having people encourage me would be a helpful start

jis4judy responded:
Hi Lauren diets are a mistake better to look closely at your eating habits and make changes you can live with for life if you do become a Mom you want to be a good healthy Mom right?
read some of the other posts here you will get some Ideas on how better to plan meals and fit in exercise that you can do forever... a new lifestyle is what is needed
My exercise is mainly walking in the neighborhood
welcome Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

blondie454u responded:
Welcome aboard!
Amber CW 135-139 maintaining, SW 250. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1Cor. 13:7

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been unemployed for the past 2 1\2 years after the plant closed and I've gained over 180 pounds, in part, due to some health problems and...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.