Breakfast
same as yesterday
1/2 c bran flakes
1/4 C each raisin bran and heart to heart
1/2 C ff milk
3.1 oz strawberries
3 oz orange

purple red and orange for my first colors

Later tonight I have a date to watch my Patriots play it maybe a more difficult game not sure how it will come out those broncos are a really good team Go Pats !! the good thing is it might be one of those high scoring games lots of jumping jacks for me maybe

Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

FirstPrevious12NextLast

ausgram responded:
Morning Judy and all who come after me. Got a long drive again this morning.

Weigh-in - 186 boo hoo, gained a pound. Now I have 3 on that challenge Keet. ha ha.

Breakfast - 1 apple - cup of joe

Lunch will probably be the same as usual, roast, mashed potatoes, corn and a salad. Usually no dessert which I'm thankful for. Ha.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

parakeet210 replied to ausgram's response:
Good Mornin Lassies

I'm having Judy's special cinnamon, apple, nut, cranberry oatmeal! I'm so hungry!! W/ honey too.

I had 2 cuppa 2/ vanilla liquid creamer

I had some cauliflower last night and might mash it up and make a pizza crust outta it for lunch with pepper, mushroom, tomato and cheese?
we'll see

Hey Judy,
Yes this s/b a very good game with your pats and my broncos. WOWzers! I respect the Pats that's for sure! Did you hear about our player defensive who had the strange disease and coulda had his leg amputated but they caught it in time? Isn't it funny how often in life it throws a person a curve ball!?

Testimony to good medicine! Have a frantastic day
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

jis4judy replied to parakeet210's response:
hey Keet let me know how you like that oatmeal I love it
just came in from a bundled up walk gosh that wind made it soooo cold
Hugs Judy

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

parakeet210 replied to jis4judy's response:
JUDY!!!!!! YUMMMMMMMY NOM
NOM NUM NUM O M GOSH
THAT OATMEAL WAS THE BEST OATMEAL I'VE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE!!!!!! THANK THANK THANK YOU!!!

What a great start to the day! I don't have to use brown sugar anymore as a sweetner.

? so I had the nuts on it about 1 T. what do I need to do to look out for fats today??? Not familiar very much with nuts

Yeah isn't it suppose to be cold cold there in the new England playing field today Judy?? How do your eyes fair when you walk in the wind? I can't handle it so I try to get down stairs and do treadmill. the only thing with the treadmill is that its on the short part ceiling and since i'm so tall I rub my head on the ceiling when I use it. doig. I have to move chairs and table outta the way to use it too. lol. I guess hubby really did think I would never use it. I had it in my bedroom and that really sucked!

Have a great day I know i'm going to

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

jis4judy replied to parakeet210's response:
Oh it is very cold today 26 degrees feels like with wind 18 degrees during the game tonight it will be 18 degrees feels like 11 . I am glad you liked the oatmeal it usually keeps me full for a long time ...I wear sunglasses all year round my eyes do great ..I even wear them on cloudy days probably looks weird but I don;t care .. walking in the cold burns more calories than walking during warm weather because your body is burning calories to keep you warm as well as the exercise calories ..it is Bonus calorie burn ..
I never liked treadmills KIm calls me a yak some kind of animal that lives in snowy mountains LOl
I usually walk all winter unless there is icy conditions
then I use a recumbent bike in the basement ...
Hugs Judy

parakeet210 replied to jis4judy's response:
OO Yup w its 24 hear and feels like 20. It will be cold here today too so I don't think either location would be great. At least Judy we'll be inside! I wear sunglasses a lot too. I'm planning on going walking outdoors at the park by my house as I used to do this winter. I used to have a blast and do snow angels. lol.
I'm not crazy over the treadmill but considering that I bought it several years ago I need to use it when I can't exercise otherwise. I think i'll take out panel in ceiling so I can walk in comfort.
Lol A yak.. That's cute I can see that too. I miss kim and Sharon and everyone else who were regulars. But this timeof year it can be daunting! I ate that oatmeal when I posted and i'm still filled to the gills!! GREAT RECIPE!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

ausgram replied to parakeet210's response:
Since I live in Colorado and have been since 1962, I'm a Bronco fan. Sorry Judy but the Broncos are going to whip butt!

ausgram replied to ausgram's response:
Oh, I forgot the most important thing. I had a wonderful lunch. It wasn't the same o same o. It was turkey and lots of salads and potatoes and cranberry sauce and corn. Yummy! Nice change.

abnersmom responded:
Hi all, late checking in. Busy day. Did some deep cleaning and rearranging getting ready to decorate for Christmas. Went up and down stairs to the attic and then up and down a ladder for about 3 hours. Cold here too and I was hot doing all that work. Then went to lunch and a women's basketball game.

Breakfast: whole wheat English muffin Lunch: beer and pizza lol, no way to lose 2 lbs. huh? That will be it for the day. Bad nutrition, but it WAS a veggie pizza! Ha
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

totallywiggedout responded:
I'm late, I'm late for a very important date!!!

Breakfast was 1/2 c oatmeal with sliced golden delicious apple and home dried cranberries.
1 c unsweetened almond silk

Lunch , heart healthy pita with 2 slices deli roast beef, red onion, baby spinach, grated carrot and watercress w/ a dab of homemade cranberry sauce

Dinner, hamburger patty with tomato, onion, dill pickle, lettuce, ketchup and mustard
and cucumber and onion slicers salad

huggs
k
Kim SW 253 CW 176.6 GW 135

Adapt what is useful, Reject what is useless, and Add what is specifically your own.----Bruce Lee

You are a perishable item. Live accordingly.

totallywiggedout replied to ausgram's response:
Hey great! maybe these people you visit are getting their acts together and are gonna start serving some healthier choices. This sounds great , Aus!

huggs
k

Adapt what is useful, Reject what is useless, and Add what is specifically your own.----Bruce Lee

totallywiggedout replied to abnersmom's response:
Beer and pizza! WTH?? LOL that is just so unlike you Debbie. But YOU GO GIRL! Every once in awhile, it's nice to let go. You know that.

huggs
k

jis4judy responded:
Update I am up late because my Pats had to go to overtime to win tonight

Dinner was
1/2 C each reg penne and whole grain penne
3/4 c tomato sauce with mushrooms
1 1/2 C zucchini
salad

1 1/2 C mixed greens 1 slice red onion 1/4 bell pepper yellow4 slice cuke 1 radish 1/2 roma tomato 3 black olives
1 T each robusto dressing and red wine vinegar

2 c green tea with lemon

6.1 Oz apple 1.66 T peanut butter

5.5 oz pomagranet

2 oz pistachios

1/3 C greek plain ff yogurt
3/4 C sliced strawberries
1/4 c blueberries
1/2 T honey
1/8c gg crunchy pecan

1 small banana

see Ausie my Pats won the brocos did play a great game though it was close at the end
Hugs Judy

Hugs Judy

jis4judy replied to jis4judy's response:
For Ausie

Spotlight: Member Stories

Gained weight, then some more, and a bit more over the past 20 years. Always seemed to be a reason to start dealing with it later, pregnancies, colleg...More

Helpful Tips

Easy Link to the WebMD Food and Fitness Planner
To let people know how to find it, go to WebMD home page it's listed on there, but here's the easy link for you ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.