Skip to content
Off Topic
mog1026 posted:
And so it begins again...MOG1026 becomes MOB ! No date yet. 2014 will be another year of MOTIVATION. Well I've had a month to stuff my face with CAKE so now we're back to serious deprivation. Is it too late to cancel Thanksgiving?.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 207.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

jis4judy responded:
Hi Kathy I think you may be depriving yourself too much while trying to remove the weight and then you get carried away with the craves... that used to happen to me too one of these days you will find the right balance .. I still have cake once in a while mostly on birthdays .. what I try to do is limit my intake to one slice and then I don;t have my yogurt and berries that day . sort of trading one set of healthy calories for a slice of basically unhealthy calories . so it doesn't happen often it is doable for me ..
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

abnersmom responded:
Congrats Kathy. I'm assuming that's the good news your daughter was expecting. Being mother of the bride could be the motivation you need. Keep plugging away and tweaking what you eat; you'll get there.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

mog1026 replied to abnersmom's response:
Thanks Debbie, yes my daughter got engaged today so there's lots of planning ahead! And yes, lots of motivation . Judy always gives good advice but I think she missed what I was trying to say:. LOL!

Milton, Paradise Lost

totallywiggedout replied to mog1026's response:
Hey! Congrats on the Bride to be...now you have to change your handle to MOB, lol
Well, we knew that this was coming, didn't we? He knows a good thing when he sees it and it's about time he stepped up to the plate.
Sorry I have been MIA a bit again... Pinterest swallowed me whole and I only come up for air when I've noticed my bladder is to the bursting point.
It's just so... interesting and ENDLESS.

For anyone that is following me there, I want you to know that virtually ALL of my pins are checked out first. I make sure that their website links actually take you to that item or recipe and not just a picture, and advertisement page or a possible scam page.
If you've picked me up, you already know that most of my items so far pretty much revolve around recipes. This is why I love it so much. I can link anything I want and store it "out there" in the webisphere instead of on my computer..... it's like having endless storage space in someone else's attic, lol

This was off topic, so it fits

huggs
k
Kim SW 253 CW 176.6 GW 135

Adapt what is useful, Reject what is useless, and Add what is specifically your own.----Bruce Lee

You are a perishable item. Live accordingly.

kalimiller replied to totallywiggedout's response:
haha, I just got on pinterest (before I got on here) and my WHOLE ENTIRE news feed page is stuff from Kim. hahahha
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 186

kalimiller replied to kalimiller's response:
Mine is kind of set up with different categories (dinners, healthy meals, snacks, etc) but I also have one where I move pins to once I have actually done them and I edit the comments to show what tweaks I made or who liked it more, etc.
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 186

totallywiggedout replied to kalimiller's response:
LOL, I'm thinking I should prolly apologize for that, but YOU followed ME!
I hope that you find something you like, Kali. Honestly, I pin things with the ladies on this Community in mind. That's the God's honest truth, too.

huggs
k

Adapt what is useful, Reject what is useless, and Add what is specifically your own.----Bruce Lee

parakeet210 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Kathy Congrats!! Maybe this would help us both........ Can we just take it one meal at a time one drink of water or beverage at a time and a snack at a time? I think it's important to keep fruit and veggies in the house and get rid of the middle of the store items,,my husband bought more stuff and I could just cry. I tell him and tell him but he doesn't listen.

Kim. Fun on Pinterest. I love Pinterest,, would it be ok if I followed you too?? I don't know how to look someone up. I can't give my last name but I'm fran. Kali you're fun!!
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

jis4judy replied to mog1026's response:
YUp I got focused on the cake stuffing face Lol and din;t know what mob was LOl I hope your daughter has the right guy and has a happy life Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

blondie454u responded:
Congratulations!
Amber CW 135-139 maintaining, SW 250. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1Cor. 13:7

totallywiggedout replied to parakeet210's response:
Keet, sure, follow me if you dare! Reread Kali's prev. post and sign the "no obligation" form at the bottom

Form
I ______(your name), will never hold it against KIMBERLY YESH when she pins several hundred pins per day that show up on my newsfeed or wherever I intend to follow her. I am fully accountable for who and what I follow.

signed

There, that should do it!

parakeet210 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
on second hand......
I can sign waivers certainly but I wonder if my luscious hair would fall out?? Then would my phone blow a fuse and ding ding ding me to death???????
would the computer from pinterest take on a whole new life of their own. they already are!
and furthermore.........................well friend I guess i'm going to have to punt! to make a pun.

ha ha no signy no whiny.....

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

mog1026 replied to parakeet210's response:
Tweety I don't even want to HEAR about your luscious hair! I am going to give it a good yank! Waaaaaaa!

Milton, Paradise Lost

parakeet210 replied to mog1026's response:
Compliments will get u everywhere Kathy!! Lol. Hanf in there u will get ur hair back. I'll even sell u some of my curly locks if u want. Never fear for fran is here

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have always been fat, ever since the age of 8. I have tried diet after diet, diet pill after diet pill and I can't find anything that works. I n...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.