Good morning

weight 149

breakfast

1/2 C old fashioned oats
1/2 C FF milk
2 T peanut butter
7 chocolate morsels dark chocolate
.7 oz banana

Dinner today will be Baked chicken breast brn rice with mushrooms broccoli and a side salad easy to predict on Monday cause that all we have left shopping tomorrow

Hope you all had a great weekend I certainly did
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

rachael2011 responded:
Good morning everybody!

AM weight- 285.4 (bad weekend )

Breakfast was 1/2C oatmeal w sugar free chocolate syrup and a sliced banana.

Lunch will be 3 hard boiled eggs, baby carrots w lite blue cheese dressing and hot sauce.

Dinner will be turkey breast, roasted potatoes and green beans, and 1/2 C of gravy from those gravy packets over everything.

Exercise will be the circuit training at planet fitness.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 281.6 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

totallywiggedout responded:
Morning Judy and Rachael, et al,

Raining again and quite cold here. Weather was probably the reason for our internet and tv Comcast being down this AM till just now as a matter of fact.

Hungry horror morning.
Breakfast
2 slices leftover thin crust veggie pizza, but at least I got my rainbow just about covered before lunch!

Lunch will be vanilla protein shake w/ 1 tsp chia seeds

Dinner tonight, homemade turkey pot pie, more veggies , yay!

hope everyone has an excellant adventure today!

huggs
k
Kim SW 253 CW 176.6 GW 135

Adapt what is useful, Reject what is useless, and Add what is specifically your own.----Bruce Lee

You are a perishable item. Live accordingly.

parakeet210 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Good morning lassies

Am: green and purple grapes Banaba slices cutie pieces orange and raisins red 2 cuppa w/2 1/2&1/2

Lunch: don't know Dinner: don't know nut leftover chicken

It's the season to be jolly.........
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

mog1026 replied to parakeet210's response:
Hi! I find myself a little preoccupied elsewhere today. DH has an abscessed tooth and has been miserable since yesterday. The dentist can't see him til 4pm ;-(. Between that and the engagement I can't get myself to focus on Thanksgiving which is looming. I need to parcel out assignments so I don't go mad. :-0!

Breakfast was an English muffin with peach butter. Dinner will have to be something SOFT I think. Poor guy!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 207.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

parakeet210 replied to mog1026's response:
TEETH ARE THE WORST! sending good vibes and patience till 4:00. Hope all goes well for him at dentist and you too
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

bigred53 replied to parakeet210's response:
Kim that pot pie sure sounds good especially now that it's getting cold out. I would love to stop at KFC and get one of their pot pies but I'll probably just think about it and try to keep from drooling all over my desk...lol. Maybe I'll just look at a picture of a sexy man and forget all about food...lol.

We're going to Hometown Buffet for Thanksgiving. Lots of good choices and no leftovers which can be a blessing. Since my poor sister's house is out of commission there won't be much cooking. She is in a pet friendly motel with a kitchenette but she has no pots and pans. Looks like we're in forced diet mode...lol. There is one thing I'm going to miss - my grandmother's cranberry jello salad. It's fairly easy to make but you do need to use the stove. Here's the recipe:

1 can jellied cranberry sauce
1 regular can crushed pineapple
1 large box raspberry jello (I use sugar-free)
juice of a lemon
1/2 to 1 cup diced celery
1/2 to 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans

Mix the first four ingrediants in a saucepan to break up the cranberry sauce and disolve the jello. Cool a bit then throw in the celery and nuts then chill in your fanciest crystal bowl. It looks pretty too. It is really easy to double or triple. A couple of years ago I made it for our church Christmas dinner - I think I quintupled it - there were no leftovers. I'm glad I made extra for us. It's relatively 'diet' friendly too.

Michelle

bigred53 replied to bigred53's response:
Kathy,

Soup, soup and more soup for your sweetie. I went through a lot of dental stuff earlier this year - multiple extractions, etc. Ouch. It ain't no fun. Probably the most the dentist will do today is x-ray the tooth and give your hubby a prescription for antibiotics and maybe some pain meds. Good luck to him and to you too as I know most men can be big babies...lol

Michelle

abnersmom responded:
Hi all, we're having snow showers! It's been years since we've had this kind of weather in Nov.! Love it!

Breakfast: oatmeal, blueberries, walnuts, almond milk and black coffee Lunch: 1 C homemade chicken noodle soup Dinner: chicken breast and steamed broccoli with cauliflower and carrots Snack: apple with small slice of cheese
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

jis4judy responded:
update
Dinner was not brn rice and mushrooms
it was as follows

Baked chicken breast
1 C broccoli flowers
4.1 Oz sweet potato

salad with
1 1/2 C mixed greens
1/4 Bell pepper
5 black olives
1 slice red onion
1 radish
5 slice cuke
1/2 Roma tomato
1 T each wb robusto dressing and red wine vinegar

2 C green tea with lemon

5.5 oz pomegranate

4.1 oz apple

2 oz pistachios

1/3 C ff greek yogurt plain
1 cup sliced strawberries
1/8 C gg crunchy pecan
1/2 t honey
1/4 C blueberries

that's it for today
Hugs Judy

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

jis4judy responded:
Breakfast also had honey 1/2 T
and 1 C black coffee

Hugs Judy

totallywiggedout replied to mog1026's response:
Kathy, never fear... this is OLD NEWS now. You've already been through a wedding, there's nothing to it. Have they set a date and are you pushing for them to elope (like you should)?
How did the abscess come out? It's too bad that that had to happen to him. I'm with the others saying tooth trouble is the worst of the pits.

huggs
k

Adapt what is useful, Reject what is useless, and Add what is specifically your own.----Bruce Lee

totallywiggedout replied to bigred53's response:
Your sister must have a microwave, since it's a hotel room.... you could always nuke up the "heated" portion of your jello recipe, stirring every 15 secs. or so, then you could have it and be done with the wishful thinking, lol

Out to eat on Thanksgiving is always nice. I too wish that we were doing that, but I'm cooking.... and cooking.... and cooking. sigh.... thank goodness that I like to, otherwise , I'd prolly scream bloody murder.

huggs
k

totallywiggedout replied to abnersmom's response:
Ah, Debbie, it's dropping below 30 here tonight and our rain is possibly, maybe, kinda sorta, supposed to go to snow.... we shall see.
It does snow down here, a couple times a winter, just not much and it doesn't stay. I'm already putting in my order for some for Christmas Eve, lol

Santa BETTER deliver!

huggs
k

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been overweight all my life. I have lost weight only to gain it back. I also take an maoi med for severe depression. It's really making me ...More

Helpful Tips

Easy Link to the WebMD Food and Fitness Planner
To let people know how to find it, go to WebMD home page it's listed on there, but here's the easy link for you ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.