Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Thanks, I think
jimbo0629 posted:
Not posted in a while, still have lost that 45lbs, but need to get on that next 45. Well here was my encouragement even if I got it in a weird way. As I stated before I work in a mental hospital. I was on one of the residents living area the other day talking to one of the ladies when I heard someone yell something and it ended with you little white skinny b---h. I looked around and the only person around was me. Then she pointed her finger directly at me and said Yes, you you little white skinny b---h. Oh my God, forget the insults, she called me skinny, have not been called that in 30 years, it was usually fat b---h. Thank you Lord, now on to the next 45lbs off.

totallywiggedout responded:
Here I am, rolling around on the floor laughing my butt off and crying ! Is this great or what? You can always depend on little kids and the very elderly to tell you exactly what they are feeling!
This is also why God looks out for them more, since you basically want to kill em for saying some of that stuff....

But , hey! skinny is a GOOD thing right? Too bad she had to be insulting about the backhanded compliment. Perhaps you could ask her to at least smile when she screams it at you next time??

huggs
k
Kim SW 253 CW 176.6 GW 135

Adapt what is useful, Reject what is useless, and Add what is specifically your own.----Bruce Lee

You are a perishable item. Live accordingly.

kalimiller responded:
Haha, that's great! Good for you getting so far!
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 186

blondie454u responded:
That's so hilarious!!!!
Amber CW 135-139 maintaining, SW 250. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1Cor. 13:7

abnersmom responded:
LOL! Thanks for sharing. There's always a silver lining!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've always been bigger than other girls. I was an 8 pound baby and my weight never stopped increasing. I think genetics are partially to blame bu...More

Helpful Tips

8 Habits for Successful Losers
This Article from Readers Digest has great habit tips. Some you may already know .. you just have to keep reminding yourself from time to ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.